Curtains

Megarate - Worst/Underrated song from each album [RESULTS ON 1ST PAGE!]

51 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

Worst Song: Impressive Instant [Score: -10]

52 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

Underrated Song: HeartBreakCity [Score: +2]

...are y'all alright?

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bitch I'm Madonna is one of the very few enjoyable parts of Repel Charts.

4 minutes ago, Dawni said:

i actually wanted to vote for impressive instant as underrated song, but then i thought its highly acclaimed (I think it was #3 of the 2000-2008 megarate) so i took i deserve it dead4

I think I voted Don't Tell Me, because for some reason it's like the most forgotten HIT. It was everywhere on mtv, and lots of basicass crackwhores jumped on the cowboy look, but its long-term impact is more like.... um2 Miley won my heart when turned out it was her favourite!

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

I think I voted Don't Tell Me, because for some reason it's like the most forgotten HIT. It was everywhere on mtv, and lots of basicass crackwhores jumped on the cowboy look, but its long-term impact is more like.... um2 Miley won my heart when turned out it was her favourite!

Lol dunno where you live but in germany its probably the most played song on the radio by donna 

well maybe frozen gets a bit more airplay

but it seems like we stanning that song ny9

Just now, Dawni said:

Lol dunno where you live but in germany its probably the most played song on the radio by donna 

well maybe frozen gets a bit more airplay

but it seems like we stanning that song ny9

That's Europe for you. Bedtime Stories also gets airplay, while the rest of the world doesn't care for M anymore. Bitches jj4

I even heard Nothing Fails in Europe, when it was originally presented for European radio stations cry3

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

That's Europe for you. Bedtime Stories also gets airplay, while the rest of the world doesn't care for M anymore. Bitches jj4

I even heard Nothing Fails in Europe, when it was originally presented for European radio stations cry3

I was in czechia in a hotel and they played like three madonna songs every day

i was shook bey6

& she had much airplay in poland and croatia 

it seems like easteurope still loves ha ny9