Assassination attempt at Trump Reno rally scuttled

Donald Trump was rushed offstage by members of his Secret Service detail after a commotion broke out in the audience at an event at Reno, Nevada.

The Republican presidential candidate was making a campaign speech at a Reno convention center when there was some kind of scuffle in the crowd in front of the podium and two Secret Service agents came and quickly brought Trump offstage.

A man was taken from the room by a group of police officers, and Trump eventually returned to the stage to finish his speech.

Source

I don't like the man but I don't want him dead jj4 that's too far. I just don't want him to win the election, and I want that loss by votes not fucking murder

This is a man who has hinted at inciting violence against Hillary and and said shit like 'her secret service agents might need to be on guard for the next 4 years' so the attempt to kill him is just stooping to his level.

@BemMargiott:
Just interviewed the man who was detained. He is a Republican who was holding a Republicans for Trump sign. I'll have details on @KRNV at 11

@PaulLewis 49m49 minutes ago
This is the man who was ejected from the rally, sparking panic. He was holding a sign: "Republicans Against Trump"

28a411u.jpg

@PaulLewis 42m42 minutes ago
His name is Austyn Crites. He's 33 and works on high altitude balloons. He's voting for some Republicans this year - just not Trump.

22 minutes ago, KatyBritHilarySelenaFan said:

I have no idea if this was an actual attempt on The Next President of the USA's Life or not, (personally I just believe it was some one who was probably paid $1500.00 by the Clinton team to try and incite the The Next President of The USA' supporters to react).

Regardless of the motives, for you to even imply that you want The Next President of the USA to be killed (I hope you are just joking) is disgusting. And the fact that you got 4 up votes is just as disgusting. 

As everyone here knows I cannot stand the thought of HIllary becoming President but I would never want her to be harmed physically. 

I know I will probably get a ton of down votes for this comment, but I don't care. 

Shame on you.

CwjhBE4W8AAk1Fu.jpg