Aidan.

Do you still buy CD's?

So do you still buy CD's?

Even with all the digital formats these days, I still like buying my fave's albums and albums I really like in CD format

I also love collecting CD singles. Although it's rare that artists release CD singles now. But if they're available I'll be buying them!

There's a music chain here that has slowly been getting smaller and smaller over the past few years due to having to close stores because they weren't making enough money. Now one of the busiest locations is closing down cry5 Which means that the chain will likely close completely in the next few years cry5

I'll die without being able to buy physical CD's cry5

I still love to buy physical cds cry8

One time my parents said "Why do you buy both Vinyl and CDs? Just buy one or the other! You can even just download it online!" and I'm like that's not how it works fat. meg1

There was a store called Hastings that sold CDs and Vinyl and I always bought everything there until they got bankrupted and closed down so there's literally nowhere that you can get music at unless it's online and it's really sad oprah4

31 minutes ago, ajp said:

Of course! oprah13

The whole package. The sound quality. I hope the format never dies. oprah9

this tbh!

I love to collect them even tho i have a fucking mac with no disc reader i download it some where but i collect them i mean the experience the booklet it's just cool 

Yes, I just ordered a few more yesterday jj2 They should be coming in a few days.

I also like collecting CD Singles from Charity Shops in my local area, so I've built up a cute collection of those, but I've never bought any new CD singles that are released nowadays because they usually have only 2 tracks (including a forgettable remix) and are expensive for what they offer.

2 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

this tbh!

I love to collect them even tho i have a fucking mac with no disc reader i download it some where but i collect them i mean the experience the booklet it's just cool 

you can buy an external drive for about $30 that will connect to a USB port...

yes, the images and the liner notes are what I love. It connects me more to the music. rav3