GLORY

Why is Bionic so UNDERRATED?

I've always felt Bionic failed because of it's lack of direction. It's clear she wanted to do one thing and the label another, and it just didn't come together in a way her previous albums did. The intros were a waste of space and the best songs were bonus tracks... Don't get me wrong, it has some of her best work, but the track list was a mess and the lead single shouldn't have even been on the album.

Spoiler

Cut it in half and it's perfect. ?

1. Bionic*

2. Woohoo

3. Elastic Love

4. Lift Me Up*

5. I Am

6. Glam

7. Prima Donna*

8. Vanity

9. Monday Morning*

10. Birds of Prey

11. Bobblehead

*singles

Fuck Perez, fuck Gaga I was really pissed off at that time and now when i am remeber the fail of Bionic.

The Album is awesomeeeee I trully hate Not myself Tonigth was release as the first single, i think it was a very very bad move from Xtina cuz the song is good but there are a lot of better songs like Primadonna, Bionic, Elastic Love, or Glam for the first cut.

Imagine to have 4 or 5 singles for the album Woohoo with Nicki or Vanity, desnudate, I am. And the sold out tour for Bionic, Xtina was on a great shape and she and the album deserve a huge succes at that time, even the artwork from Dface slays me. xtina1xtina1xtina1xtina1xtina1xtina1xtina1 #JusticesforBIONIC our Xtina jewel

It was honestly the perfect continuation of debut - Stripped - B2B. But then LOTUS CAME TO FUCK IT UP meg1

But also the album in itself is FUCKING GLORIOUS meg1

GLAM, DESNUDATE, VANITY, NMT, YOU LOST ME, STRONGER THAN EVER, I AM, BIONIC, WOOHOO, PRIMA DONNA meg1

Bionic is Christina's best album to date, I remember this one time during 2010's summer, I'd had just bought the fisical copy of the disc, I let it play while I was having "fun" with my boyfriend and at some point (between sex for breakfast and the balads) we look at each other, both amazed about just how good that album was to set the mood.