M3L155AX

If you could rearrange the PRISM era , how would it be ?

Reminder to everyone paying dust to Roar that it's currently charting at #70 on iTunes over 3 years after its release, and is about to become her third diamond certified hit! Not to mention that it's helping defeat Donald Trump! Seethe at that super hero of a song! 

1 hour ago, DisneyRejects said:

I had an epiphany about this last week. I made a spotify playlist about it.

Ha like a prayer era

TITLED: Spiritual

TRACK LIST: 

By The Grace of God

Legendary Lovers

Walking on Air

Unconditionally

Ghost

This Moment

Double Rainbow

Spiritual

It Takes Two

Choose Your Battles

Singles in order: By The Grace of God, Legendary Lovers, Walking on Air, Spiritual,  Double Rainbow

WHERE IS DARK HORSESUS meg1

Just now, QUINN said:

Reminder to everyone paying dust to Roar that it's currently charting at #70 on iTunes over 3 years after its release, and is about to become her third diamond certified hit! Not to mention that it's helping defeat Donald Trump! Seethe at that super hero of a song! 

Honestly I will never understand how ROAR did as well as it did/does.... it literally sounded dated the moment it was released... it's obviously massive and deserves the single treatment but I hate the GP for making it one of her biggest songs when it's literally one of her worst imo

3 hours ago, QUINN said:

eve1antm1