Jake

Moscow had contacts with Trump team during campaign

MOSCOW — Russian government officials had contacts with members of Donald Trump’s campaign team, a senior Russian diplomat said Thursday, in a disclosure that could reopen scrutiny over the Kremlin’s role in the president-elect’s bitter race against Hillary Clinton.

Facing questions about his ties to Moscow because of statements interpreted as lauding Russian President Vladi­mir Putin, Trump repeatedly denied having any contact with the Russian government.

After the latest statement by the Russian diplomat, the spokeswoman for the Trump campaign, Hope Hicks, denied there were interactions between Russia and the Trump team before Tuesday’s election.

“The campaign had no contact with Russian officials,” she said in an email.

But Russia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov, in an interview with the state-run Interfax news agency, said that “there were contacts” with the Trump team.

source

So they're flat out admitting it at this point ny12 

3 minutes ago, ICONICK said:

Oh my god stop focusing on russia. Any alliance with russia is a good thing as it stops nuclear war.

BE WORRIED THAT TRUMP THINKS GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE

EXACTLY! I'm really happy that both might ally at last!! alex1 If they don't, and end up meeting in Syria alex1 now THAT would be a catastrophe! alex1

I'm far more concerned with all the social stuff he WILL fuck up in the US tbh jj4 

1 hour ago, ICONICK said:

Oh my god stop focusing on russia. Any alliance with russia is a good thing as it stops nuclear war.

That's a simplistic response. Teaming up with a dictatorship to prevent nuclear war on our end may be a good thing, but that also emboldens Russian aggression as America would be a missing antagonist against their expansion of power like they've shown in the Ukraine. An unfettered Russian power is a DANGER to the rest of eastern Europe and the world at large. Don't be so quick to discount the consequences of this alliance... rav1 

34 minutes ago, Vesper said:

That's a simplistic response. Teaming up with a dictatorship to prevent nuclear war on our end may be a good thing, but that also emboldens Russian aggression as America would be a missing antagonist against their expansion of power like they've shown in the Ukraine. An unfettered Russian power is a DANGER to the rest of eastern Europe and the world at large. Don't be so quick to discount the consequences of this alliance... rav1 

This. Their alliance would be a serious problem for Europe awk1

3 hours ago, ICONICK said:

Like anyone's going to start a nuclear war, no matter how bad things get jj4

Isn't Trump also about China? Three most dangerous superpowers uniting, forming an essential one-world government and flushing us all down the toilet isn't festive at all. Nobody talks about it, because we're bleeding racists, but China is building military and industrial presence in Africa big time, while Russia is not minding their business in the post-Eastern Block world, and the US is obviously isn't going out of Mid East anytime soon. We may aswell end up with the new world order tinfoil freaks post on dumb conspiracy sites about, afterall.

Well at least he's trying to make sure Nuclear War isn't finna happen

but sistrens think again, this could effect Europe

TWO GUYS WHO ACT LIKE TEENAGE FRAT BOYS WHEN A GIRL AT A BAR REJECTS THEM

GIRLS, WE FUCKED IF ANYONE MAKES TUMP OR PUTIN PISSED

there are consequences to his foreign policy, he wants to rip up Iran Deal

this means, possibly, Russia & USA could be fighting ISIS and making Europe be a war zone

They act on their emotions and are extremely vindictive, they both will stop at nothing

we truly should worry bc this is a dangerous twosome

jj4

6 minutes ago, christyalmeth said:

Well at least he's trying to make sure Nuclear War isn't finna happen

but sistrens think again, this could effect Europe

TWO GUYS WHO ACT LIKE TEENAGE FRAT BOYS WHEN A GIRL AT A BAR REJECTS THEM

GIRLS, WE FUCKED IF ANYONE MAKES TUMP OR PUTIN PISSED

there are consequences to his foreign policy, he wants to rip up Iran Deal

this means, possibly, Russia & USA could be fighting ISIS and making Europe be a war zone

They act on their emotions and are extremely vindictive, they both will stop at nothing

we truly should worry bc this is a dangerous twosome

jj4

While a US - Russian alliance is potentially good in maintain the safety of Americans, you are right: it is DANGEROUS for Europeans who are not on Russia's good side (AKA a lot of Europe...). The US has traditionally balanced out the powerful Russian nation in preventing them from doing anything rash. But if we are in an alliance, then the rest of the world is fucked... if America decides against their usual role of arbiter of international affairs and sticks to ourselves for the next four years worrying about interior conflicts instead (race relations, the new uprising of the KKK, the demonization of gays... etc.), then Russia will go uncontested in their aggression against European nations. It's downright TERRIFYING. TERRIFYING. 

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

While a US - Russian alliance is potentially good in maintain the safety of Americans, you are right: it is DANGEROUS for Europeans who are not on Russia's good side (AKA a lot of Europe...). And if America decides against their usual role of arbiter of international affairs and sticks to ourselves for the next four years worrying about interior conflicts instead (race relations, the new uprising of the KKK, the demonization of gays... etc.), then Russia will go uncontested in their aggression against European nations. It's downright TERRIFYING. TERRIFYING. 

It is, Trump wants to get rid of our Iran Deal and all of what Obama did to try and keep peace and less amount of soldiers in the Middle East as possible

I swear I won't be surprised when they both wage war on Isis & we're gonna stop at nothing to get back at them, Bullying Europe in the process

Together we could have a WW3 and if y'all thought the Iraq war was bad, this is actually worse

You can't even say it won't happen, Trump WANTS AND SAID he wants to wage War on the Middle East

Since the Republicans run a vast majority of our government now, he can do whatever he wants with little to no opposition

This could open up Nuclear weapons, Bombs all that mess

this is truly Pandora's box bc Russia has nukes, missiles, all that mess

dead2

5 minutes ago, christyalmeth said:

It is, Trump wants to get rid of our Iran Deal and all of what Obama did to try and keep peace and less amount of soldiers in the Middle East as possible

I swear I won't be surprised when they both wage war on Isis & we're gonna stop at nothing to get back at them, Bullying Europe in the process

Together we could have a WW3 and if y'all thought the Iraq war was bad, this is actually worse

You can't even say it won't happen, Trump WANTS AND SAID he wants to wage War on the Middle East

Since the Republicans run a vast majority of our government now, he can do whatever he wants with little to no opposition

This could open up Nuclear weapons, Bombs all that mess

this is truly Pandora's box bc Russia has nukes, missiles, all that mess

dead2

Our nuclear Holocaust is here sistren. brit2

Hold on to your weaves and book a ticket to Switzerland ASAP when war is declared. brit2 

6 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Our nuclear Holocaust is here sistren. brit2

Hold on to your weaves and book a ticket to Switzerland ASAP when war is declared. brit2 

I've read that tip that New Zealand is the best place that nuclear fallout from Europe/America won't reach due to the distance and some specific wind pattern and ocean currents thing. brit0

Also, actually that area outside of LA in the mountains is also safe, and Palm Springs is a resort for rich older gay daddies, so brit0

41 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I've read that tip that New Zealand is the best place that nuclear fallout from Europe/America won't reach due to the distance and some specific wind pattern and ocean currents thing. brit0

Also, actually that area outside of LA in the mountains is also safe, and Palm Springs is a resort for rich older gay daddies, so brit0

Maybe I'll find some tropical island somewhere and live there for a couple of years with my closest friends. chi1