#Music

50% To Win! (Week 8!) - FINAL

qgl1Oyy.gif

Ok guys.... this is it.... after two months (and a year in between tehe1) of playing this simple game, we have a winner! wendy1 First of all I wanted to say thank you to all of you for keeping up with all my crazy timings, the weeks that lasted two wendy3 and for supporting this new game! I was a bit scared I wouldn't get enough people to play at first because it wasn't something like Mafia or BB, which are games everyone's familiar with - but rather a new concept wub1 So yeah, thanks to all of you!!!! <3

As a special treat, since the game lasted waaay longer than expected & I kinda feel a bit attached to it... I decided to add a 1 month VIP as a prize for winning!!!

Without further ado, let's get into the runner up & the winner of S1!!!

Could this be the very first time Sylk wins a game? wendy1

Spoiler

2. @Sylk

MariahFall.gif?ggnoads

THE MEMBER OF THE YEAR*!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRULY AN ICON!! He managed to get maaany donations through, and also eliminated QUINN from the game after his iconic swap (was is QUINN or Anna-wa tho) rip2 His allegedly legend status secured him enough coins to keep him in the game & thrive so congrats sis!!!!!!!!!

E0K3WoM.png 

Fun fact! The alleged legend survived because of Alvin, TBP & Adriano! ny1 Specially from Adriano tbh!!! Which is a bit of an irony isn't it lmfao2 

https://plot.ly/~MusicNotTheBling/9/

Spoiler

1. @Adriano

ADRIANO IS THE WINNER OF SEASON 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adriano is the definition of a dark horse! Came out of nowhere with his nudes & looking like a youngster when actually he's not!!! wendy1

He wasn't very lucky throughout the competition, but right at the end he started getting more and more and more money until he shattered several times QUINN's record!!! Right now it's at $917.85!!! Yeah, that's WILD! Let's rave to the biggest song ever whilst reading his stats!!!! wendy2

D5nH03T.png

As you all can see, he (almost) didn't get any donation for like 60% of the game! rip2 Btw Adriano, PM @Onika as of which Standard VIP you want! ny1

CONGRATS EVERYONE AND PLS STAY FOR THE AWARDSS

https://plot.ly/~MusicNotTheBling/11/

TAGS

Spoiler

1. @Carlos

2. @Hylia

3. @Sylk

4. @GLORY

5. @QUINN

6. @The Black Parade

7. @Hyun.

8. @Anna-wa

9. @DisneyRejects

10. @Lachlan 

11. @Saiga 

12. @Hunty Bear

13. @Mystique 

14. @Chris Pratt

15. @fab

16. @Entea 

17. @blankdreams. 

18. @Max

19. @LanaxGaga

20. @Kaulitz. 

21. @Adriano  

2 hours ago, #Music said:

3. @Chris Morlock

M0T3sMJ.gif

Ok noah fence but y'all must be like "how the fuck did he get that far?" lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 I KNEW from the very beginning that he'd slay this lmfao2 Chris/TBP is the definition of LOWKEY! No one would have ever imagined that he would snatch an immunity last round - which gave him really strong chances at winning, if he had only donated before he would be the winner!!! ny1 Congrats sis on this cuz you never seem to get much recognisement in games so this is like a small win for you! ny9 He finished off with $286.78, which is quite a lot given that he donated last or so! ny1

uRhVhVg.png

Can we take a closer look at how he has consistently flopped throughout the game until the very last round? rip2

https://plot.ly/~MusicNotTheBling/7/

M0T3sMJ.gif

9 hours ago, #Music said:

Alvin finished with $183.91!!! That makes like 1269.08 CNY which sounds way better! wendy1wendy1wendy1wendy1

I can hire 10 killers from the black market and murder all your friends now does that sound better tehe1 

also, 1426.19 HKD meg1meg1 

1 hour ago, Adriano said:

Behold, I AM coming soon !
I am traveling atm, are the Awards tomorow?

1 hour ago, Anna-wa said:

@#Music said they were coming today over 24 hours ago, and yet...

oop expose me a bit wendy3 Yes yes it's coming! wendy3 I had to finish off the year-end list for Popfection which I'll post tomorrow tbh, it's nearly 4 am here wendy3

22 hours ago, Adriano said:

I am home now, just extracted two third molar teeth...i am in pain brit2

well then don't smile when your taking those nudes to send me i'm waiting make it fast