#Music

50% To Win! (Week 8!) - FINAL

3 hours ago, #Music said:

Basically, bonus points will not be given in the typical "question-and-answer-lol-your-internet-floppedT!!!1!" style jj5

such a sore loser tbh

I would like iT on Fridays pls, preferably 23:00 CET but anywhere in that timezone is fine tbh ty king!

fh4CTHJ.gif

Spoiler

1. @Carlos

2. @Hylia

3. @Sylk

4. @GLORY

5. @QUINN

6. @The Black Parade

7. @Hyun.

8. @Anna-wa

9. @DisneyRejects

10. @Lachlan 

11. @Saiga 

12. @Hunty Bear

13. @Mystique 

14. @Chris Pratt

15. @fab

16. @Entea 

17. @blankdreams. 

18. @Max

19. @LanaxGaga

20. @Kaulitz. 

21. @Adriano 

Ok everyone! This week there will be no results show cuz the loser wouldn't get enough points to overcome anyone else even winning every bonus! alex1

Btw! alex1 there's a MULTIPLE elimination alex1 3 because they didn't donate or even answer my PMs alex1 Then there's one of you who just wasn't lucky enough!!

I'll post straight away the disqualifications tomorrow & add some stats that might give an idea of how everyone else is doing perv1

Get ready!!

fh4CTHJ.gif

14 hours ago, #Music said:
  Reveal hidden contents

1. @Carlos

2. @Hylia

3. @Sylk

4. @GLORY

5. @QUINN

6. @The Black Parade

7. @Hyun.

8. @Anna-wa

9. @DisneyRejects

10. @Lachlan 

11. @Saiga 

12. @Hunty Bear

13. @Mystique 

14. @Chris Pratt

15. @fab

16. @Entea 

17. @blankdreams. 

18. @Max

19. @LanaxGaga

20. @Kaulitz. 

21. @Adriano 

Ok everyone! This week there will be no results show cuz the loser wouldn't get enough points to overcome anyone else even winning every bonus! alex1

Btw! alex1 there's a MULTIPLE elimination alex1 3 because they didn't donate or even answer my PMs alex1 Then there's one of you who just wasn't lucky enough!!

I'll post straight away the disqualifications tomorrow & add some stats that might give an idea of how everyone else is doing perv1

Get ready!!

fh4CTHJ.gif

show the results now.

20 minutes ago, Adriano said:

wait can I donate NOW?

yes brit2 you escape elimination since I was just about to announce the disqualifications jj2 be much faster next week otherwise you'll be fat deleted! clap1

So here are the disqualified fats! ny1

- THE LAZY ASS BISHES WHO DIDN'T DONATE & THE MONEY THEY MADE DURING THE WEEK -

@Hunty Bear with $387.5 jj4 one of the richest players yet didn't even bother to play! jj2 Say goodbye to the first mod to leave the house! rih8

And then we have @Carlos who set the record as the richest player, many of you got a lot of money and then lost quite a biT by donating, but no one managed to get $500 like Carlos did!! jj2

- THE POOR SOUL THAT NO ONE DONATED TO AND THAT HAD BAD LUCK ALL AT THE SAME TIME -

Then we have @Mystique who donated $100 and no one gave him anything jj2 plus he opened his box, and guess what jj2 it was the Bionic Box so he left us with $50!!! ny1

Both Hunty & Carlos had the DWUW box so nothing would've changedT jj2

YOU MAY START DONATING AGAIN & DECIDING OVER BOXES NOW!!! ny1 Like last week, you have time till Thursday!! ny1 Good luck fats!

fh4CTHJ.gif

Oh waiT a minute jj2 Just telling you all that this week there will be 3 Bionic boxes, 3 Lotus boxes, 3 1989 Era boxes & 2 Living for Flop boxes!!! jj2 Good luck!

btw guys jj2 there are 9 of you in a very dangerous woman situation jj2

Spoiler

1. Carlos (Eliminated in Week 1)

2. @Hylia

3. @Sylk

4. @GLORY

5. @QUINN

6. @The Black Parade

7. @Hyun.

8. @Anna-wa

9. @DisneyRejects

10. @Lachlan