Kirjava

Taylor Parks tweets about working with Xtina

She posted months ago about them working together, and it seems like they're back at it again. aretha1 Playing Mario in Xtina's gaming room at least...  jj4 

Could X6 be finally happening next year? cheryl1 (cuz lbr, we ain't getting shit in these last 2 months of 2016) Or an extra 2 year wait is upon us? wendy1

Previous tweet:

9 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Well this is better than nothing at all cry4

She's  very slowly putting the album together it seems. I feel like her work ethic consists of bursts of creativity, when she works few days and then doing nothing for months. jj4 Well, at least we know she hasn't forgotten about the record. fall1 She better make use of the 2 seasons off the Voice next year rav1 

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

She's  very slowly putting the album together it seems. I feel like her work ethic consists of bursts of creativity, when she works few days and then doing nothing for months. jj4 Well, at least we know she hasn't forgotten about the record. fall1 She better make use of the 2 seasons off the Voice next year rav1 

I'd be very pissed if she doesn't release music after those two seasons... jj4 Honestly now that it's obvious she's not releasing anything this year I believe she will release the album in the Q1 of 2017 and if that doesn't happen my meltdown I'll have the biggest meltdown of my life no kidding brit2

1 minute ago, ChooseyLover said:

I'd be very pissed if she doesn't release music after those two seasons... jj4 Honestly now that it's obvious she's not releasing anything this year I believe she will release the album in the Q1 of 2017 and if that doesn't happen my meltdown I'll have the biggest meltdown of my life no kidding brit2

I'm thinking early 2017 as well. But you know how it is with her, we'll just have to see. xtina11

13 hours ago, Kirjava said:

This