M3L155AX

This is how the DARK HORSE video should of been

1 hour ago, Jake said:

Or a chess like theme from the super bowl cry1 

yes cry1

-

Yes, was HIGH KEY expecting her to rip off Maleficent or GOT. Cleopatra was for LL. Katheryn's schedule during  q4 2013 and q1 2014 was a mess.

52 minutes ago, QUINN said:

This. I think the witch theme is WAAAAY too predictable for the song TBH. 

I don't dislike the Egyptian theme at all, just the comedic way it was handled in a forgettable video.

Not to mention with AHS Coven's popularity and Maleficent coming out that year it would've gotten more attention.

While the performance is witch/occult based, it still isn't overly similar to either aforementioned styles.

Just now, Living Dead Boy said:

I don't dislike the Egyptian theme at all, just the comedic way it was handled in a forgettable video.

Not to mention with AHS Coven's popularity and Maleficent coming out that year it would've gotten more attention.

While the performance is witch/occult based, it still isn't overly similar to either aforementioned styles.

Katy has always had a comedic edge to her delivery of concepts.

Just now, QUINN said:

Katy has always had a comedic edge to her delivery of concepts.

Don't try to school me I've been here since OOTB bey1

A music video paying homage to the 60s sitcom Bewitched would've been fun.

They could've poked fun at the misogynistic nature of the time period and added a feminist view point in there along with some jokes.

Female empowerment, comedic, and witch theme  gaycat1

Regardless I, like most people in the thread,  just find the video really lackluster for a variety of reasons.

11 minutes ago, Living Dead Boy said:

Don't try to school me I've been here since OOTB bey1

A music video paying homage to the 60s sitcom Bewitched would've been fun.

They could've poked fun at the misogynistic nature of the time period and added a feminist view point in there along with some jokes.

Female empowerment, comedic, and witch theme  gaycat1

Regardless I, like most people in the thread,  just find the video really lackluster for a variety of reasons.

Lmao good for you? So have I. I wasn't 'schooling' you I was simply pointing out that it's not surprising that she would go the comedic route; that's her schtick. stay defensive though! I'm sorry you don't enjoy the videos that Katy's been producing lately. xtina11