Tasso

Lauren Jauregui (5th Harmony) pens open letter to Trump Voters; comes out as bisexual

Our "political correctness" that your champion, Donald Trump, so pointedly disregarded throughout his entire campaign and now with the appointment of his advisors and other government officials, is the language we have worked tirelessly to establish to feel safe in a world that never stops reminding us we are minorities. I am a bisexual Cuban-American woman and I am so proud of it. I am proud to be part of a community that only projects love and education and the support of one another. I am proud to be the granddaughter and daughter of immigrants who were brave enough to leave their homes and come to a whole new world with a different language and culture and immerse themselves fearlessly to start a better life for themselves and their families.

Full open letter: https://t.co/5psQ6p5L9k

1 minute ago, TattooedHeart said:

I stopped breathing for 10 seconds holy SHIT she's been so adamant about being straight what a DAY this is 

omg we were just talking about this the other day omfg now i can officiate ya'lls wedding oprah4 

It really is interesting how she's not openly bisexual until it's to try and make a point and needing to find another reason to be considered a "minority". I mean I'm openly gay and proud and hate Trump. But I can always tell when people are so insincere and like to say shit just to be hipster. 

Political correctness and this safe space bullshit is dangerous as fuck and is a threat to our freedom. It is a form of tyranny. This is how dystopian societies start. Soon they're going to make voicing your opinions illegal and have us snitch on and censor each other. You can't force change upon people. You have to peacefully convince them to change their minds otherwise you have people acting fake nice in public and hating your guts when you're not around. If you want bigotry to end, stop being a fucking bigot yourself by calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a racist, homophobic, xenophobe, etc. You're only making the problem worse. 

20 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

I thought we all knew she was bisexual?

But anyways, proud of her cry4 

People guessed it, but someone in her fanbase outed her and Perez started reporting of it. It was a super sad situation

5 minutes ago, Jake said:

People guessed it, but someone in her fanbase outed her and Perez started reporting of it. It was a super sad situation

This situation is literally the only thing I know about this girl and im so glad she got to take her power back by coming out and not letting fear or shame win. ?