hector

"Slumber Party" remains the #1 most viewed music video in Youtube

It seems Britney has a new hit under her belt, "Slumber Party" with Tinashe remains the most watched music video on Youtube for two days it being #1 and doing more than 10 million views. The video is #5 on overall, you can check that below the music video when you see it on Yotube. Shakira's video is at #2 and #6 respectively but it seems Britney ain't slowing down soon. The video has already achieved more than the half of views that the lead single "Make Me" did in the first week of being available for streaming.

48 minutes ago, Belinda said:

It seems Britney has a new hit under her belt, "Slumber Party" with Tinashe remains the most watched music video on Youtube for two days it being #1 and doing more than 10 million views. The video is #5 on overall, you can check that below the music video when you see it on Yotube. Shakira's video is at #2 and #6 respectively but it seems Britney ain't slowing down soon. The video has already achieved more than the half of views that the lead single "Make Me" did in the first week of being available for streaming.

f3e8d3_c49d7b8b35634e68a05b3e91ce1140dc~

8 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

i know right haha

but i think Belinda meant that SP was #1 on the daily chart for two days and now #5 on the weekly chart coming for shakiras weave who released her videos earlier than brit thus charting higher on the weekly chart.

does that make sense?

3 hours ago, Vespertine said:

2 hours ago, hippotamo said:

i know right haha

but i think Belinda meant that SP was #1 on the daily chart for two days and now #5 on the weekly chart coming for shakiras weave who released her videos earlier than brit thus charting higher on the weekly chart.

does that make sense?

alsfjnakjfbsa this moo2