The One That Got Away oprah10

Unconditionally oprah10

By The Grace of God oprah10

Rise oprah10

Is she? nat2

Delete Rise and put Wide Awake. 

1 minute ago, One Of A Katycat said:

The One That Got Away isn't a ballad. jj3

none of these songs are ballads except for btgog rip4 and some are her worst songs. this just goes to show how sheep work. 

when people praise katy's ballads they mean Im Still Breathing, TOY, etc. so the op is just being a sheep, like every gaga stan lmfao

Yes, I think she's a very good song-writer and deserves not to be seen as a cliché or just for a younger audience.

Take a look at songs such as  Not Like The Movies,I'm Still Breathing,Love Me (even though it's not a full ballad), Double Rainbow,etc

Did you know she also wrote other songs to other singers ? jj3 

1 minute ago, Benji said:

none of these songs are ballads except for btgog rip4 and some are her worst songs. this just goes to show how sheep work. 

when people praise katy's ballads they mean Im Still Breathing, TOY, etc. so the op is just being a sheep, like every gaga stan lmfao

calm down a bit carla1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Her pop songs are just one big NO  Childish, first grade mess  But her ballads and slower songs....  The One That Got Away  Unconditionally  By The Grace of God  Rise  Is she? 

it was done as a sketch every single night of the CDT. it was for the LAWLz. get informed please.

why the fuck would anyone purposely try to do playback with a FLUTE anyways, she aint a desperate big nosed cunt to be THAT person. its was obviously meant to be a fucking joke. like wtf

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.