Britney goes on date from Work From Home star (IG Deleted)

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

She didn't even post it dead2 

I know but u think she didn't allow him to post it? I doubt she (or any celeb) would take a pic with their date without asking what the date will do with the pic. This isn't a random fan doing a meet and greet lol. eve1 

23 minutes ago, Spencer Pratt said:

No it wasn't, she literally went through an out-of-court settlement and paid him substantially because she was going to lose the lawsuit... 

It's not sexual harassment though I mean seriously wtf would turn down Britney fucking Spears. Must have been gay tbh if I was straight I wouldn't had turned her down.

Dear britney, 

Suck his dick xtina3

Then suck it again like you've never had a dick in your mouth for 3 months. xtina7

Then suck it some more. xtina10

Then give him that pussy.xtina1

Then play a lil hard to get .....xtina9

Then reply to his texts , xtina7

Then go on a decent date and just when he thinks he's gonna get it , leave with a kiss on a cheek. xtina6

Then when he asks you out , do it . xtina2

Then show up and sex him up at his place like you're a freak. mp3 xtina15

Then he's gonna invite you to his house as his gf.....wear a burqa and tell his mum you're a virgin aura1 . and tell his dad his son gets his looks from you. (after you remove your burqa ofc)ellie1

Then seal the deal and marry his ass.xtina17

Bye. 

If he's a dick , then use his dick and dump his ass like he's worthless xtina4

18 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

No it wasn't, she literally went through an out-of-court settlement and paid him substantially because she was going to lose the lawsuit... 

Tbh an out of court settlement could be just because they didn't want to deal with him in court. I honestly don't believe all those outrageous allegations against her, I mean just look at the body guard. I could buy the seduction shit if he was a hot piece, but he's literally ugly AF... Like we're talking about Britney fucking spears, if she wanted dick she could easily find one, and one attached to a 10/10 face and body tbh. rav1 why would she go after a crusty body guard? um2