Are you a feminist?

Are you   50 members have voted

1. 1. a feminist?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

176 posts in this topic

Just now, Benji said:

hollywood movies

which ones? 

17 minutes ago, christyalmeth said:

I'm going into STEM, being an ultrasound tech

I'm getting a dual degree in ultrasound and mammogramming 

part of the reason why is that the highest paying jobs have tons of strenuous years and requirements in math

which is a subject girls K-12 have a massive problem in, but you know people have their strengths and weaknesses

the top jobs include tons of years in school or hard math/science

I think the only way we can achieve that is if there was a way to help girls early on that math is important

it sucks a lot but in the long run if we wanna make the big bucks we gotta suck it up and do it

if we get more girls in STEM and hav more girls learning in math, maybe one sweet day.mp3 we can get rid of the wage gap

alex1 

QUEEN yas2 

ermmmm lots of poc (as well as other minorities) are as narrow minded as they can get. grouping cis straight white men and blaming it on them just because they're privileged is stupid. discrimination and privilege are not as correlative as y'all are making it out to be. 

5 minutes ago, Benji said:

hollywood movies

rih1 

11 minutes ago, The Black Parade said:

not all rapists are men, but most (like 95%+) are.

That's not the point, not all rapists are men - and making all men feel like they are rapists is not exactly helpful dead2

47 minutes ago, WinnieThePooh said:

And catcalling should stop, but I don't believe  people can really put a stop to that, because people will say what they want on the street. But aggressive cat calling should be reported.

Ok tbh this I agree with totally. If a guy were to call me pretty or hot or w/e on the street, I wouldn't really care. But the aggressive ones like shouting how they wanna "fuck me into next week" isn't fun to hear nor is it flattering. To me, I find it more obnoxious for the internet to go into a rampage over videos of guys calling girls cute while they walk to work.

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

ermmmm lots of poc (as well as other minorities) are as narrow minded as they can get. grouping cis straight white men and blaming it on them just because they're privileged is stupid. discrimination and privilege are not as correlative as y'all are making it out to be. 

Why are you so hyperfocused on race? rip4 

last week it was women in general, now it's people of color? 

Spoiler

flop troll :( 

4 minutes ago, Kali said:

QUEEN yas2 

we can end the wage gap, it all starts with us 

it's time we demand more and do more for ourselves

antm1

Just now, christyalmeth said:

we can end the wage gap, it all starts with us 

it's time we demand more and do more for ourselves

antm1

Run for president, I'll be your VP cry2 

14 minutes ago, Benji said:

lol men of color tend to be sexist af and even more than white men

"men of color" lmfao just say BLACK GUYS we all know that's what you mean zzz1

5 minutes ago, Mom said:

That's not the point, not all rapists are men - and making all men feel like they are rapists is not exactly helpful dead2

i got your point jj2

9 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Ok tbh this I agree with totally. If a guy were to call me pretty or hot or w/e on the street, I wouldn't really care. But the aggressive ones like shouting how they wanna "fuck me into next week" isn't fun to hear nor is it flattering. To me, I find it more obnoxious for the internet to go into a rampage over videos of guys calling girls cute while they walk to work.

Not only that but when you ignore certain men and they turn verbally abusive it's fucking scary awk1 

Just now, him said:

"men of color" lmfao just say BLACK GUYS we all know that's what you mean zzz1

T

1 minute ago, WinnieThePooh said:

Why are you so hyperfocused on race? rip4 

last week it was women in general, now it's people of color? 

Reveal hidden contents

flop troll :( 

for some reason racism tends to have more weight these days due to sjw's but that's got nothing to do with what i said

also catcalling is not something serious. ive been catcalled by women several times and didnt give a fuck or maybe that depends on the sociological environment you are a part of.

Just now, Kali said:

Not only that but when you ignore certain men and they turn verbally abusive it's fucking scary awk1 

I've thankfully never had to deal with guys that do that, but I have no idea how I would handle that. That's why I get its scary because you honestly have no idea how a guy is gonna handle you shutting him down.

6 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

"fuck me into next week" 

Cupcakke needs to chill 

Just now, Philip said:

Cupcakke needs to chill 

now wait a minute lmfao1lmfao1 

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

for some reason racism tends to have more weight these days due to sjw's but that's got nothing to do with what i said

also catcalling is not something serious. ive been catcalled by women several times and didnt give a fuck or maybe that depends on the sociological environment you are a part of.

Then why bring it up? 

Also, aggressive and violent cat-calling are serious. Or catcalling where they keep following you around. 

No one is pressted about someone calling a lady "pretty" on the street.