QUINN

Donald Trump proposes citizenship stripping or jail time for flag burning

Can Twitter just be banned for politicians pls? Or at least the/this president? oprah11 This is so embarrassing. It feels like one of the Kardashians proposing new laws or something mad4 And that proposal is basically provocation. And, indeed, there is no legal basis for putting it in place.

8 minutes ago, QUINN said:

The supreme court's ruling on flag burning:

EEyaPf8.jpg

Im so glad our next president is so constitutionally clueless!! katy3 

6 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Oh and loss of citizenship violates the 8th amendment, too. 

KING OF AMERICA!

And my parents say OBAMA was ridding the constitution rih1

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

Can Twitter just be banned for politicians pls? Or at least the/this president? oprah11 This is so embarrassing. It feels like one of the Kardashians proposing new laws or something mad4 And that proposal is basically provocation. And, indeed, there is no legal basis for putting it in place.

He truly does need to have his twitter taken away. It's exposing his idiocy at every turn, and creating MAJOR animosity amongst people. 

This IS mildly concerning though in that he WILL be choosing new SCOTUS seats and could use opinions like this as a test for whomever he appoints. It wouldn't take much to over turn things if he really wanted to.

Just now, The Black Parade said:

i need to show this to my US History teacher as receipts um3

For what? That you can be the leader of the free world without knowing any US history or reading the constitution? kii1 

5 minutes ago, QUINN said:

For what? That you can be the leader of the free world without knowing any US history or reading the constitution? kii1 

just to prove my point to her that trumpet is unfit for office um3

Just now, The Black Parade said:

just to prove my point to her that trumpet is unfit for office um3

The flag burning topic would be a really good class discussion imo, so you should bring it up to her! Bring your receipts tho lj1 

2 minutes ago, QUINN said:

The flag burning topic would be a really good class discussion imo, so you should bring it up to her! Bring your receipts tho lj1 

i should lj1

i dont have her class tomorrow tho rip1