PhCh

Top Answer Game 4

kN3kc1M.png

Hello there! jj2 Welcome to the fourth and soon to be best season of TAG bey1

I think most of the people here already know the deal but in case you're a new player, you can see here the rules and all the information necessary for the game. It’s very easy to learn, definitely worth the try!

As usual, the game will last for 4 rounds; at the end of each one I will show a table with the partial scores. I will try my best to provide more original and fun questions and of course there will be bonus questions in the way jj1 Be here so you can snatch the bonus points (except you @fab tina1)

The winner (the person who gets the most points at the end of the game) will receive a 2 months VIP package! mess1  While the runner up will receive a 1 month free VIP demi1 

The results show will take place this next Sunday at 8pm UTC since it has been proved the past seasons to be the most convenient time for most of the users. PM your answers by Saturday!

Please join and don’t let this flop! lj1 

Without more to say, here are the 10 questions:

1. Which is the best album of 2016?

2.  Which is the best month of the year?

3. Is Madonna talented?

4. Name a good show about doctors

5. Name a movie in which a FOTP fave has appeared

6. Which is the best song from The Fame Monster?

7. Describe Ariana Grande in one word

8. Name something that your parents hate you to do

9. Name something that you do in school

10. Does Mariah Carey deserves a section?

20 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Congrats on the new game. I say tag newer people and/or promote it more so people come here. We need new faces!!! aretha1

Don't you wanna take the honor? After all you're an expert in the tagging department jj2 <3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello there! Welcome to the fourth and soon to be best season of TAG    I think most of the people here already know the deal but in case you're a new player, you can see here the rules and al

plz join queens  

Reminder that y'all still have to send me your answers (if you want to participate)  You have until tomorrow!  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.