jdpm1991

Your top 10 Britney singles?

What are your top 10 favorite Britney singles?

My list:

1): Toxic

2): Piece Of Me

3): Gimme More

4): Everytime

5): Someday (I Will Understand)

6): Slumber Party f/ Tinashe

7): I Wanna Go

8): Hold It Against Me

9): Circus

10): Criminal

bonuses:

11): Oops!...I Did It Again

12): Stronger

13): Lucky

14): Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

15): Me Against The Music f/ Madonna

1. Do Somethin' ( Number 1 cuz I was in love with the rock sound and the change of her attitude)

2. Gimme More ( Many time expecting some music and Gimme More was the best sound for this time and was so viral the Its Britney Bitch)

3. Im a Slave 4 you (Really I dont like the song now but in that time was shocking saw Britney so much sexy on the video and the VMA performance)

4. Toxic (The song was my number one of ITZ since the first day i bougth the album, and the video it is amazing too)

5. Slumber Party (Many years waiting for a song like this and a video like this surfaces all my expectations Britney looks better than ever)

6. Womanizer ( I was shocking for the part of the video on the sauna, never like too much the song but it was a numer 1 so huge single)

7. 3 (another number 1 single I think in a month I hear the song 2500 times acording to mi lastfm, the video was hot too)

8. Monalisa (I know really never been released as single everyone knows about Original Doll, but when i hear it in that interview with Ryan i was in shock)

9. Piece Of Me (Love the song, so in time with Britneys live at that moment, great video and her first VMAs win sooo love that single)

10. Make Me ( The song is soo sooo the way that im waiting for Britney, the video is terrible but have some succes for the promo and G Eazy great rapper)

Bonus:

11. I've Just Begun (having my fun) <---- Dont remeber if there was a single i think was releases a single some where, not sure but love the song a lot.

12. Hold It Against Me ( Never like the song too much or any song of FF but huge succes and the video is one of her best)

Singles that I Hate:

1. Work Bitch (terrible song, great video but come on Alien or Passenger for first single and Britney Jean would be a lot succesful than it was)

2. My Perfume ( The song is good but not for a single, the video is not good enough and again they have another good songs for second single in that era)