Condense "Lemonade" into an EP

1. Pray You Catch Me

2. Hold Up

3. Don't Hurt Yourself

4. Sorry

5. Daddy Lessons

6. Sandcastles

7. All Night

Freedom and Formation don't fit the narrative at all so they can be stand alone singles!

6 Inch also should have been on Starboy with a Bey feature.

On 1 december 2016 at 1:59 AM, Mad Love. said:

Freedom and Formation don't fit the narrative at all so they can be stand alone singles!

They do bey1

Freedom is the big redemption that makes All Night possible. In that climax she sacrifices the emotions she's been clinging to to find her path again. Just because it's mirrored with the struggle of the black community doesn't mean it's not relevant to the personal story as well, the fact that they can be combined is what makes the album so genius julia1

Formation is the energy of resistance and defiance, pride and confidence that the journey made possible. It's the battle cry for people to come together to fight for what they believe in, which can only happen when they are in touch with their inner core, unshaken by their inner emotional turmoil aretha1 Hence, the idea of a line of girls lining up - it can be read as a loss of individuality (just like Bey's return to Jay can be read as a defeat, a proof of her failing to assert herself), but it can also be read as a willing preference of the power and beauty of coming together with a purpose. The tension, lyrically, between the "I slay" and the focus on all women in the chorus is a nice expression of that: me being most powerful can co-exist with being in the same line as all others. That's what the whole video was about ayumi1

So bye sass5

1 hour ago, Earth Ripper said:

They do bey1

Freedom is the big redemption that makes All Night possible. In that climax she sacrifices the emotions she's been clinging to to find her path again. Just because it's mirrored with the struggle of the black community doesn't mean it's not relevant to the personal story as well, the fact that they can be combined is what makes the album so genius julia1

Formation is the energy of resistance and defiance, pride and confidence that the journey made possible. It's the battle cry for people to come together to fight for what they believe in, which can only happen when they are in touch with their inner core, unshaken by their inner emotional turmoil aretha1 Hence, the idea of a line of girls lining up - it can be read as a loss of individuality (just like Bey's return to Jay can be read as a defeat, a proof of her failing to assert herself), but it can also be read as a willing preference of the power and beauty of coming together with a purpose. The tension, lyrically, between the "I slay" and the focus on all women in the chorus is a nice expression of that: me being most powerful can co-exist with being in the same line as all others. That's what the whole video was about ayumi1

So bye sass5

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif