Benji

are you mad at katy

for rejecting titanium? jj2 yeah this isnt a KP4 thread.

i mean it was such a big hit and iconic cry1 i know it was released during the peak of the TD era but if it was released in between OOTB and TD it would of been gr8. she would have made it a numer one too

4 minutes ago, DisneyRejects said:

No because people would drag her for not writing her own music 

i mean she could of pulled a beyonce and rewrite a few lyrics, i know she wouldnt release a song whicch she's had 0 involvement

2 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

she would suck at performing it live tho hay1

I think she would slay the verses cause her voice is deeper than most girls and would fit perfectly. The chorus would be interesting to see her attempt carla1 

Honestly? No. I'm happy about it.

Katy stays authentic to her image and I respect her a lot for that. Katy's music is created by her down to the concept so I'm happy to see her not let fame get to her head.

If it was for David's album (which is was) yeah sure maybe it'd be okay for her to release it but still the song has absolutely no longevity even though it is a great song, and really it needed someone with super lush and deep vocals. Katy has a great voice but it's much thinner than Sia's. The only person I could see pulling it off would be Florence Welch. I'm alright with Katy turning it down. And it's old I'm over it honestly.

On 12/4/2016 at 2:42 AM, Avril Lavigne said:

Yes I'm mad at her ny13

Where is KP4? ny13

Katy better put Rise & Witness on it ny1

Rise will not be on it and it would actually be very bad if she did. Currently it serves as a standalone single. I think Katy was smart in doing this because she knew it wouldn't mess with her album singles charting position. If she puts it on the album Rise is immediately the lead single to the album more or less and it'd break a record for her and look very bad for her.