QUINN

Katy reflects on her UNICEF award and the election: "Hell hath no fury like a woman REBORN."

Apparently I'm like one of the few people on here that love Revival, but I personally would be so here for Katy to do something in that vein. Revival did wonders for Selena's career, so I think Katy would benefit from doing a reinvention similar to it. Though naming it "REBORN" would be a little bit too much like Revival dead2

14 hours ago, California boy said:

How long time until the Part 2? oprah7

I believe two years.. fall1 And it will be focused more on Grindelwald next time. And I don't now if you want to know, so I'm gonna put this in a spoiler, since it's an actual SPOILER!

Spoiler

CREDENCE is still ALIVE!!!! tumblr_of1oofVGr51u8h1ydo2_500.gif

2 hours ago, Kaulitz. said:

I believe two years.. fall1 And it will be focused more on Grindelwald next time. And I don't now if you want to know, so I'm gonna put this in a spoiler, since it's an actual SPOILER!

Hide contents

CREDENCE is still ALIVE!!!! tumblr_of1oofVGr51u8h1ydo2_500.gif

Grindelwald seems a good character! I hope niffler will get more scenes lol2lol2

4 hours ago, California boy said:

Grindelwald seems a good character! I hope niffler will get more scenes lol2lol2

I agree. I was always interested in him when I read the books, so I hope we'll get to know more about him. :D Niffler is sooooo cute!! We definitely need to keep seeing him! :P