Vertigo-go

Kylie Singles Megarate [Results] Post-rate happening. Album chart results announced.

I don't believe it took months to get another chance at the section and this megarate, but it's finally here bey3

As usual, due to technical difficulties, not everything goes as planned, so co-hosts @Lachlan and @Vilppu will be present a bit later sia2

It's okay though, since we need to gather people and get ready for the actual HITS to win, so this little warm-up tonight is just an intimate pre-party for losers who stayed at home on Friday, like myself, and the most irrelevant singles eliminated to pave the way for real talent ny1

Without further delay, the Kylierate is officially open, and I'll be announcing songs that barely charted at the positions 60-55. If you want to be messy, please proceed to Battlemosity carla1

Or not!

Results to be announced shortly!

Kylie%20Minogue%20-%20Timebomb%20ani%20g

PS. There are no guidelines, except one: try to not forget to delete the original image if you're quoting that post, because as I saw before it could be difficult for some people to realize this isn't a new post with a new chart position, but a quoted one. Just delete the fat, and leave the number and the title! If you're feeling extra-salty, leave the names of highest/lowest megaraters, to name and shame them once again sia2

#58 CELEBRATION

R-1584973-1379948131-2491.jpeg.jpg

Highest: 7 @Skyline @Lachlan @aidan

Lowest: 1 @ParentalAdvisory @Vilppu

I'm actually surprised this charted so low, since there are so many songs worse than this extra cover of a Kool and the Gang song recorded for Let's Get to It, but ending up on the first of the millions "Best of"s !

I don't really know how did it squeeze its way into the Ultimate Kylie, while some singles that actually charted much higher were left out.

Well, this flopped already in this dead hour cry7

#57 ALL I SEE

R-1353401-1212572274.jpeg.jpg

Highest: 7 @Aidan. @Lord Stoneheart

Lowest: 1 @Shiver @Vilppu @Vertigo-go

I honestly don't have a comment on this one, because last time I heard it was also the first time jj4 I can't recall how it was but it was probably really bad. I should've probably voted with a neutral 5, but I trust local stans who detest this song completely. Must be really something shitty sia5

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg I am SO easy with my scores lowkey wendy3

Not me being tagged as highest score for both songs thus far wendy3

You should see how #Music voted all Xtina singles zero, saying they were shitty but they were still a semi-stan sia4 This site sia4

#55 EVERY DAY'S LIKE CHRISTMAS

R-8078854-1454730486-3629.jpeg.jpg

Highest:  8 @trashmagic

Lowest: 2 @Shiver @Vilppu @Vertigo-go

Magic accidentally pressed 8 instead of 5 on the numerical part of keyboard, I bet eve1 I hate being boring rn, but I also have nothing to say about this song eve1 I mean, the album has: White December, Warm this Winter, even Christmas Wrapping, if they REALLY needed to release a corny song as a single eve1 I mean... eve1 Who cares for this one eve1

#54 IF YOU WERE WITH ME NOW

R-215233-1168691065.jpeg.jpg

Highest: 8 @Victoria Beckham um2

Lowest: 1 @Vertigo-go

I don't know if Jason Donovan was in a rehab or dead, but she suddenly recorded an especially tedious ballad with some other guy. The mess of a cover has the first signs of Femme Fatalie, while the song is same old same old. Pros: amazing Marilyn Monroe look she has in some scenes of the music video. Cons: everything else eve1

#53 ESPECIALLY FOR YOU

R-671961-1154825189.jpeg.jpg

Highest: 9 @Coupure Electrique

no idea who that is!

Lowest: 1 @Ryan Zamolodchikova @Shiver @Vertigo-go

I really don't care for Espissially for You, but the second I saw the single cover art, I regretted my voting choice. They look so cute, like children cry3 Adorobz cry4 So unbelievably young too! The video is, of course, tragic. Kylie's 80s songs are either nnnn ballads with Jason, either fantastic bops, with some mehs in-between, but her videos and their overlay obsession can't be saved jj4

Kylie-Minogue-Jason-Donovan-gif.gif

I think this might be it for today carla1 Feel free to wreck havoc in the thread and #getposts sia2