Carlos

Legendary Lovers Appreciation: An Underrated Track.

I feel like this song doesnt exist both stanworld and the muggle world. I'd like to take a lil of your time to appreciate this gem. kesha4

I didn't know Katy had it in her, the CHORUS BOPS HARD! oprah3 and the tribal breakdown fall3ny3

Join me Kats! oprah1 For LL will never see the light of day! Only in out hearts.

This is the only perf I know of LL, tho. So, enjoy!

3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Now Carlos, you KNOW this song is one of the most highly praised, widely discussed non-singles in her discography lj1 maybe even more than some of her singles. 

Really? brit15 

I didn't know rih1 

We can still appreciate it, right?

ozqMI6U.gif

16 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Great songwriting, but boy, those lyrics jj4 Didn't appreciate them at all. This could've been a lot more enjoyable for me if all the lame, try-hard spiritual references were removed and it was more of a poetically mysterious song about love.

Spirituality was a minor theme throughout the whole album. xtina11 

51 minutes ago, Maraj said:

She should've made this a single and released a video for it. How dare her! clap1 

SHAME HA! clap1 LET HA KNOW! clap1

48 minutes ago, Avariko said:

Probably my fave from PRISM.

shock1 awesome choice! 

23 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Great songwriting, but boy, those lyrics jj4 Didn't appreciate them at all. This could've been a lot more enjoyable for me if all the lame, try-hard spiritual references were removed and it was more of a poetically mysterious song about love.

I really like it especially the "take me down to the river, underneath the blood orange sun" parts, arguably her best. what it lacked is a singing verse, albeit the tribal breakdown is phenomenal, I can't help but wish for a verse. LL is literally PRISM's ET. 

1 hour ago, QUINN said:

Spirituality was a minor theme throughout the whole album. xtina11 

the album photoshoot does that very well! cry0 

On 12/3/2016 at 9:57 PM, KP4 IS COMING said:

ok jane ....

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

haha, I'm like the biggest LL stan here, the Kats are all annoyed by my obsession for this track. I was just being sarcastic. Arguably, it is my no. 1 KP song. 

sia1

I'm just shoving LL in their faces like I always do, reminding them that their lames ass fave songs aint got nothing on LL. xtina17 

On 12/5/2016 at 5:20 PM, Carlos said:

haha, I'm like the biggest LL stan here, the Kats are all annoyed by my obsession for this track. I was just being sarcastic. Arguably, it is my no. 1 KP song. 

sia1

I'm just shoving LL in their faces like I always do, reminding them that their lames ass fave songs aint got nothing on LL. xtina17 

ahh, YAASSS!! The first time I heard LL I had goosebumps all over, and I still love it as much, as the first time! yas2 Would've been a WAY better closer of the era than TIHWD. ew2