Sylk

Mariah's World Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Do y'all think she'll release something after this ? nat1

It'd be pretty smart if she did release following the series. Or even during. They could make it the song played in the opening/closing credits and stuff. Get it that promo! nat1 

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Do y'all think she'll release something after this ? nat1

I feel like she would oprah12 

There was something about being in the studio in one of sneak peeks and she was also shown writing and since it has been months when this was filmed she might already have something ready for a release oprah8 

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

It'd be pretty smart if she did release following the series. Or even during. They could make it the song played in the opening/closing credits and stuff. Get it that promo! nat1 

I think it's gonna happen nat1 Many singers do it when they have their own reality show 

1 hour ago, Royale said:

1 hour ago, Hannah. said:

1 hour ago, Sylk said:

I feel like she would oprah12 

There was something about being in the studio in one of sneak peeks and she was also shown writing and since it has been months when this was filmed she might already have something ready for a release oprah8 

They'll for sure use it to bolster AIWFCIY - a chance for it to go #1 on the Hot 100 is in sight and they shouldn't pass it up. 

Just now, Mom said:

They'll for sure use it to bolster AIWFCIY - a chance for it to go #1 on the Hot 100 is in sight and they shouldn't pass it up. 

I don't see it reaching #1 this year to be honest. Top 10 is on lock though.

Show rotted because of Stella btw moo3

Mariah only said yes to this because she wanted this part of her life to be documented, she has gone to all the hassle to have cameras follow everywhere and that cunt made it into a scripted reality show, Mariah couldn't do anything cry8 

5 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Show rotted because of Stella btw moo3

Mariah only said yes to this because she wanted this part of her life to be documented, she has gone to all the hassle to have cameras follow everywhere and that cunt made it into a scripted reality show, Mariah couldn't do anything cry8 

omg tea it was more like Stella's World trash1 

it was a reality show more, docu-series less wendy3 But there were cute Mariah moments! I was hoping the show would show more about her tour and stuff and it just... I hope it doesn't get renewed for S2 xtina9 

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

omg tea it was more like Stella's World trash1 

it was a reality show more, docu-series less wendy3 But there were cute Mariah moments! I was hoping the show would show more about her tour and stuff and it just... I hope it doesn't get renewed for S2 xtina9 

Yes they Mariah moments were the best to watch wendy2 Mariah wouldn't allow a S2 tbh dead7 

I'm so disappointed in this show. When it was announced I was so hyped because who doesn't love Mariah and her moments? But this scripted mess with staged/made up stories, fake problems and relationships is not what i wanted. It's so boring and she's barely in it.

20 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I'm so disappointed in this show. When it was announced I was so hyped because who doesn't love Mariah and her moments? But this scripted mess with staged/made up stories, fake problems and relationships is not what i wanted. It's so boring and she's barely in it.

Let me remind you that you have a Mariah album rate to continue on this section! hottie1

I agree with you though, but sadly I saw that Stella is already working on a potential season 2 of the "docu-series"

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Let me remind you that you have a Mariah album rate to continue on this section! hottie1

I agree with you though, but sadly I saw that Stella is already working on a potential season 2 of the "docu-series"

I know brit2 I just realized that my exam was sooner than i thought and i had to pause it, i will try to do Daydream and Butterfly during next few days. I need to re-listen them again xtina10

I don't think Mariah wants to do it again, I bet she's not happy with this, she wanted behind the scenes docu of the tour and not this Kardashian mess. brit2

3 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I know brit2 I just realized that my exam was sooner than i thought and i had to pause it, i will try to do Daydream and Butterfly during next few days. I need to re-listen them again xtina10

I don't think Mariah wants to do it again, I bet she's not happy with this, she wanted behind the scenes docu of the tour and not this Kardashian mess. brit2

Good luck on your exam, take your time btw!

3 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

I love when I'm served quality tea! Even I was so excited for this but it's a Stella shit show and I can't stand it.