Kylie

The Formation World Tour or The Mrs. Carter Show Tour, and why?

The Mrs Carter Show World Tour or the Formation World Tour, and why?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. The Mrs Carter Show World Tour, or the Formation World tour?

• Formation tour
    • The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour #1
    • The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour #2

Formation_World_Tour_poster.jpg220px-Mrs._Carter.jpg 

So I wanted to know, which one do you like better: The Formation Tour or the Mrs. Carter Show Tour,  and why? 
I put the Mrs. Carter Show in twice, because the show has two different parts ofcourse jj2 

I personally like the Formation Tour better. Not because I think the Mrs. Carter Show is worse, but because I've been to the Formation tour and I know how it feels to be inside the venue when she is singing this setlist and that feels so fucking incredible yas2 

None cus she didn't release a DVD for any of these. jj4

I'm still mad there was no release for MCS. I wanted both the 2013 and 2014 concerts. The whole shebang not just a few performances like she did on the Platinum edition of self-titled.

Do y'all think it's a distribution thing or what, cuz she used to have a new DVD of SOMETHING every year last decade.
On 12/4/2016 at 2:24 PM, Chantoya Jo Jackson said:

Do y'all think it's a distribution thing or what, cuz she used to have a new DVD of SOMETHING every year last decade.

I don't know...

I mean, there's obviously a demand for it, and tons of fans at home who are sad they can't afford Bey tickets...

6 hours ago, Anna-wa said:

I don't know...

I mean, there's obviously a demand for it, and tons of fans at home who are sad they can't afford Bey tickets...

I guess she thinks that if it's rare to find there'll be a bigger demand for tickets when she tours.

It's so sad we havent even got an announcement regarding the FWT being broadcasted oprah4. I mean OTR aired like 4 days after it was filmed

4 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I guess she thinks that if it's rare to find there'll be a bigger demand for tickets when she tours.

It's so sad we havent even got an announcement regarding the FWT being broadcasted oprah4. I mean OTR aired like 4 days after it was filmed

If that's her way of thinking then I'm sorry but that's really annoying... I remember that day on Ticketmaster fighting for my life to get Bey tickets and everytime I got close they were already taken by someone else. Luckily Stubhub had my back, but still. There's already a huge demand for it; the problem is there's so much demand that a lot of fans are left empty-handed. jfkla;sdfkjls;a

Yeah, me too. :( I really want it to get here already.