Michael16678

Please tell me it's not true !!!

Her look is a mess as usual, she dresses like overweight women who aren't happy with their physique but can't be fucked to do something about it jj4

Those tights, boots too small for her thighs, messy capes, unkept hair... jj4 What happened to that proposed hairdo? rip2

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

I bet you're glad now you didn't get a ticket fall1

LOL rip2

What do you think of it? I feel so bad now, like I'm such a BG hater. But this is how I feel about her recent "performing career", and this concert, I can't help myself and don't want to pretend to stan rip2

I think her last energetic, fun performance was like.... Do What you Want and some Feel This Boner stuff fall5

Morocco also had great vibes though, she was clearly happy with that mad crowd of stans.

13 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

LOL rip2

What do you think of it? I feel so bad now, like I'm such a BG hater. But this is how I feel about her recent "performing career", and this concert, I can't help myself and don't want to pretend to stan rip2

I think her last energetic, fun performance was like.... Do What you Want and some Feel This Boner stuff fall5

Morocco also had great vibes though, she was clearly happy with that mad crowd of stans.

It's clear she wasn't feeling 100% last night. We'll have to wait for the HQ to fully judge, but yeah this was kinda bad.

As for the new era, we can only hope that she'll scrape together some energy and actually do it justice. jj4

She just can't do uptempo stuff full justice when she's thick. This is the only thing I hate about her being a little chubby. + her horrid outfits. What I don't get is when it's clear that she feels more confident and energetic when she's skinny, then why doesn't she lose weight? carla1 To prove a point that you are beautiful no matter what they say? xtina1 She can't be that stubborn. Or is she just this fucking lazy now? I remember the B2B era Ellen interview where she said she works out 2 hours like 3-4 times a week. That's clearly not happening now. nicki4 It's obvious she won't be able to tour in her current state, you need to be in hella shape for that. 

3 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

It's clear she wasn't feeling 100% last night. We'll have to wait for the HQ to fully judge, but yeah this was kinda bad.

As for the new era, we can only hope that she'll scrape together some energy and actually do it justice. jj4

She just can't do uptempo stuff full justice when she's thick. This is the only thing I hate about her being a little chubby. + her horrid outfits. dead2 What I don't get is when it's clear that she feels more confident and energetic when she's skinny, then why doesn't she lose weight? carla1 To prove a point that you are beautiful no matter what they say? xtina1 She can't be that stubborn. Or is she just this fucking lazy now? I remember the B2B era Ellen interview where she said she works out 2 hours like 3-4 times a week. That's clearly not happening now. nicki4 It's obvious she won't be able to tour in her current state, you need to be in hella shape for that. 

Well thick doesn't mean unhealthy, for all its worth, there is more energy going on. She was pretty sickly when her label overworked her in 2000 with touring, recording two albums and flying her across the globe! And I always thought that was a crucial point when she realized she needed to take control, with Stripped following. It's just these days she seems to be some kind of sugar baby matron who sits around like a guest of honor, and doesn't want to put any effort in what she used to describe as her biggest passion jj4 She's Mariahing fall5

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Well thick doesn't mean unhealthy, for all its worth, there is more energy going on. She was pretty sickly when her labe overworked her in 2000 with touring, recording two albums and flying her across the globe! And I always thought that was a crucial point when she realized she needed to take control, with Stripped following. It's just these days she seems to be some kind of sugar baby matron who sits around like a guest of honor, and doesn't want to put any effort in what she used to describe as her biggest passion jj4 She's Mariahing fall5

I'm not saying she's unhealthy, she's obviously not. I'm just saying it clearly shows she doesn't move as confidentally on stage. Also all these bigass black capes to hide her figure.. dead2

Yeah, she just doesn't seem to care about being an artist anymore, which is sad. I hope she proves us wrong with the new era, but I'm not sure anymore. But let's hope, maybe she's just done with 2016 too like the rest of us and wants to start anew.

I don't believe she made us hate her previously most beloved songs rip2

I'm so done with ANOM/Fighter/Beautiful set-up, well at least Jagger didn't make it ny1

Poor us staying optimistic delusional to the end, thinking she may premier a new song fall8 or perform something like Have yourself <...> Christmas, I mean eve1

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't believe she made us hate her previously most beloved songs rip2

I'm so done with ANOM/Fighter/Beautiful set-up, well at least Jagger didn't make it ny1

Poor us staying optimistic delusional to the end, thinking she may premier a new song fall8 or perform something like Have yourself <...> Christmas, I mean eve1

Deep down we all knew she wasn't gonna perform anything new xtina1

4 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Deep down we all knew she wasn't gonna perform anything new xtina1

This is the most delusional section in the world, we need a special award banner thing on the page eve1

We thought a follow-up to Lotus would be out after she leaves the Voice for the first time, I mean the date "New album" thread was made.... fall5