Viktor Nikiforov

B**ch I'm Madonna from the Rebel Heart Tour (Teaser)

I appreciate this from an editing standpoint, actually, I like this style. But I can't deny that the editing is only there because the shots would've been boring as hell otherwise rih5 Like, this performance on a fan cam was unbearably dull. The difference with Confessions, which had a similar style of editing (for which it was bashed by critics so hold on to your hats for reviews of this thing lol), is that that show actually looked great without all the added effects too rih10

So whatever, I'm glad this dvd will look amazing to my taste so I can pretend the tour wasn't her worst rav2

1 hour ago, John Wayne said:

why does it have so many cuts? brit2 you just cant focus.... brit2

I think the reason why it was extremely edited is Madonna's more casual dancing on this tour. jj3 While dancers did some great moves, she was hanging around with a mic. With editing they hid the flaws.

During BIM she was good.

29 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

I appreciate this from an editing standpoint, actually, I like this style. But I can't deny that the editing is only there because the shots would've been boring as hell otherwise rih5 Like, this performance on a fan cam was unbearably dull. The difference with Confessions, which had a similar style of editing (for which it was bashed by critics so hold on to your hats for reviews of this thing lol), is that that show actually looked great without all the added effects too rih10

So whatever, I'm glad this dvd will look amazing to my taste so I can pretend the tour wasn't her worst rav2

BIM is one of the best performances on the show IMO. 

11 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it sass5

11 minutes ago, imahunter said:

BIM was actually dull live so it needed to be over edited to add some life to it lol

In comparison to some other performances, she was energetic and danced well.

How can  this be worse than messy LAV performance or Deeper and Deeper, which was great thanks to dancers, but Madonna was boring there?

Even during Music, which was one of the better parts, Madonna's dancing wasn't good.