P.O.P

GAYEST ALBUM: ROL vs LY vs Aphro

Asking Kylie's gayest albumis like asking which dick you wanna choke on outside of an Abercrombie & Fitch store.

But Imma try it anyway.

Rhythm Of Double Penetration 

vs

Twink Years

vs.

Grindrdite

Choose wisely kylie1

29 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Why RoL? I'd say Fever was more of a contender.

Any way, the answer is of course Light Lubes and its string of songs like Under the Influence of Dick, Bottomfly, Natonal Anthem (Your Disco)

Fever is NOT that gay, it is just...european orangu1

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

Fever is NOT that gay, it is just...european orangu1

Its immortal visuals get ripped off by so many noonecurr European gays to this day, it's gay now rip3

Fever is lke the only visual aesthetic ever used during Eurovision rip3

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Its immortal visuals get ripped off by so many noonecurr European gays to this day, it's gay now rip3

Fever is lke the only visual aesthetic ever used during Eurovision rip3

Didn't some old Russian guy performed Your Disco Needs You at the ceremony in Russia rip3

Her impact has no boundries rip2 

Twink Years is literally like someone took the sound of 2 guys doing anal and then made it into music. As much as I despise it, I actually find myself bopping to it jj4

1 minute ago, trashmagic said:

Twink Years is literally like someone took the sound of 2 guys doing anal and then made it into music. As much as I despise it, I actually find myself bopping to it jj4

let the LIGHT in

tumblr_n2iforjCzz1rt5j1oo1_400.gif

8 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Didn't some old Russian guy performed Your Disco Needs You at the ceremony in Russia rip3

Her impact has no boundries rip2 

omg really scream1

Song of the century, I have three different versions of it on my playlist no matter what cry4 Studio, Xtour and KMO tour.

omg really scream1

Song of the century, I have three different versions of it on my playlist no matter what cry4 Studio, Xtour and KMO tour.

the shameless Showgirl 2005 version rip3 that dude took staning to another level rip3

Of course he would stan THE ONLY INTERNATIONAL ARTIST THAT WENT DIAMOND in Russia sass1

2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

the shameless Showgirl 2005 version rip3 that dude took staning to another level rip3

Of course he would stan THE ONLY INTERNATIONAL ARTIST THAT WENT DIAMOND in Russia sass1

OMG rip2 He's like the most famous "I'm not gay" pop singer on the continent, I swear. The deceit, the lies moo1 Not with this song, honey sass1

omg ew though, he used to be a good-looking person, that chin rip2

Those "dance moves" when will Britney fall5 The sunglasses rip2

It would have looked less tragic if he had done this in full on drag rip3

4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

you're truly vile

I'm sorry but what? I thought it was an official music video or something, the song is great but the video makes me cringe/dislike the song... fall1

Like I'm sure they nice people but not the type of people you'd want fronting your song, am I wrong?