Liam

#LiamLISTENS (Enjoy Yourself-X)

Heart Beat Rock

7/10

I guess we are back to dated X-tra. For some reason though this song uses it well, not in a generic way. Kylie serves spoken word in this song, poor Nicki Minaj when will she have the flow legend K has? The constant flashes of EDM in the instrumental is clever. Overall though a fairly safe song, but it's not a bad one

lVqIPa2.gif 

The One

10/10

Oh my. A song, a song! This song gave me a third degree spasm, I am currently finishing this review in the ambulance on the way to Josephhare hospital. Production is perfect, every moment in this song is beautiful and flows. For some reason, it lowkey leans towards the sound of Aphrodite which is futuristic and life-changing showing how queen K can invent sounds! The cavemen could never! The chorus fucking slays my cunt, I want to do anal to it

lVqIPa2.gif 

No More Rain

7.5/10

WTF? A poor Avicii's bad rendition of Beautiful Stranger. She might as well go back to primary school. It does get a lowkey decent score for the flashes of brilliance in her vocals and the production, especially the violins! Poor Bjork could never! The piano riff is charming too!

lVqIPa2.gif 

All I See

5.5/10

This sounds like One Step At A Time, aka that shitty Disney original song from years before. I'm not sold on this song. Her vocals in the verses sound lowkey nasally and unintelligible. The bridge and chorus save this song but it never reaches a climax. I just can't get over how much this sounds like a Disney original movie soundtrack reject and that is bothering legend L! This has growing potential possibly the Mims will save this basic track!

lVqIPa2.gif 

Stars

4.5/10

What is this song? The experimental EDM went and the basic Kelly Clarkson Since U Been Gone reject appeared. She decided to show off her worst vocals from the entire album on this song. The basic instrumental sounds like it was licensed straight from Bratz: Rock Angelz soundtrack. I will commend the catchiness of the verses but this song definitely is not a star. She sounds fucking drunk during 'stars don't shine' so whoever edited this mess was probably fired!

lVqIPa2.gif 

Wow

10/10

W-O-W. I already knew this song because I would sit everyday on my couch watching [V] countdown just to see Kylie bop in the amazing video. This song is dated pop perfection. The catchy verses, the extra-cheesy chorus, Kylie having an epiphany when she says 'w-w-w-w-w-wow' because she realises she just recorded a smash! The last part before the chorus where she legit has the biggest orgasm of all time because her label just extended her contract for another two albums! This song is the cure for cancer

lVqIPa2.gif