Liam

#LiamLISTENS (Enjoy Yourself-X)

Nu-di-ty

3.5/10

What the actual fuck is this song? It sounds like she suddenly lost the ability to communicate to humans. The Danja Blackout bonus track reject instrumental is interesting to say the least. The wobble part is cute though and I could lowkey see me getting down at Oxford sauna to this song. Honestly I can't get past how fucked her vocals are in this, she legit sounds like Sabine from Australia's Next Top Model. The fucking random elephant noise? I feel fucking sick and this song should be erased from history

lVqIPa2.gif 

Cosmic 

6.5/10

This song is cute. Not as amazing as the highs but not as bad as the lows. It reminds me of Chasing Pavements by Adele but less thematic, less dramatic and more gay. The violins are an amazing touch. Her vocals shine here. After the two worst songs on the album this song is more then welcome

lVqIPa2.gif 

Rippin' Up The Disco

9/10

This song is great. She is definitely serving ratchet electronica Kylie. OH MY GOD sorry I just got past the first chorus and suddenly I'm being fucking slayed by the instrumental. The verses, the choruses. How is shit like Nu-di-ty not rejected and this not included? A B-side? Kylie really needs better management. I am definitely raving on the dancefloor to this very cool, interesting track

lVqIPa2.gif 

Magnetic Electric

6/10

Now I was hyped for this because @John Wayne mentioned it earlier in the thread but I am lowkey disappointed. It's no means a bad track but it is no means an exciting track. It has its moments but there are many superior tracks on the album

lVqIPa2.gif 

White Diamond

10/10

That piano riff. I am slayed. I wasn't expecting a ballad like this on X but surprisingly there is one and it totally deserves its place. It probably would work better on another album but unfortunately it was stuck on the dated X-tra. The chorus is thematic, dramatic and gorgeous! Her vocals are perfect, literally when will Mariah? Take me to heaven with this song Kylie! This could possibly be my favorite song on the album! I am a sucker for cinematic like songs and she fucking served!

lVqIPa2.gif 

King or Queen

7/10

These fucking bonus tracks are killing me. There are so many. Now this song is cute. I can't say it is amazing because it is not but it certainly did its job for the 100 Japanese sales that X got! The 8-bit instrumental is back and I don't hate it! It dated well which is unfortunate because some of the tracks on X suffer from that greatly!

lVqIPa2.gif 

1 minute ago, Lachlan said:

He hates Bi-ble-ty and Christianphone so he probably will.

lVqIPa2.gif 

Maybe you can use a Speakerphone to call the hospital to get Kylie checked for whatever she was experiencing in Nu-di-ty

lVqIPa2.gif