Liam

#LiamLISTENS (Enjoy Yourself-X)

1 minute ago, Liam said:

Thank you all for listening! I appreciate the Kylie stan group so much, let's make this a perm section. The rankings so far are:

1. Impossible Princess (93)
  2. Body Language (90)
  3. Fever (80)
  4. X (78)

tumblr_inline_oezyqtzcQI1qk31f2_500.gif 

Talent won! clap3

Which Legendlie albums do you have left?

Just now, Liam said:

Just for reference I haven't listened to Love Takes Me Over, Take Me With You and Tears so this is an experience

tumblr_inline_oezyqtzcQI1qk31f2_500.gif 

Listen to Take Me last, it's like a genuine spiritual experience, I'm not even joking. I actually transcend onto a non-physical plane whenever I hear it cry6

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

I haven't listened to Take Me With You either chi1 

it's literally one of the best songs ive ever heard in my entire life, like it is fucking fantastic and spiritual

Love Takes Over Me

9/10

tumblr_nqk0cbkKsF1uweozpo1_1280.jpg 

*not included in score

Brilliant. Dramatic violins mixed with angry Kylie make for a great listen. Truly an experience for a first listen! Suffers subtlety from repetitiveness but besides that an overall great song and like most of the Impossible Princess tracks will grow on me

Just now, Liam said:

Already done the scores for KM94 and LGTI so they should be within the next week cry5 

KM94 better SNATCH Fever 

Take Me With You

10/10

tumblr_nqk0cbkKsF1uweozpo1_1280.jpg 

*not included in score

Clocking in at nine minutes, this song really has transcended me beyond heaven. A spacey, dreamy track that incorporates so many beautiful production elements that don't make the track seem waned out. It mixes it up, brilliantly creating a exotic like atmosphere that possesses such high quality. Her vocals seem more of the background here however because the instrumental stands out that much. Not to say she gets completely lost but she definitely holds her own on this brilliant track