Kirjava

Russian Music Awards performance

She also performed Fighter, Dirrty and ANOM. She started out with ANOM but messed up the first few lines so I understand why they cut that out, as for the rest, idk. Probably this was all they had time for to show on TV.

11 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Like they would care/notice rip2

The thumbnail, no rip3rip2

Trust me, they did. She literally didn't sing the first line and then skipped the 3rd one too. Didn't you see the fan-made vids? I didn't post them in the other thread.

Overall the performance wasn't as bad as I was expecting tho. Fighters on X.red were slitting wrists and having meltdowns left and right.

1 minute ago, Kirjava said:

Trust me, they did. She literally didn't sing the first line and then skipped the 3rd one too. Didn't you see the fan-made vids? I didn't post them in the other thread.

Overall the performance wasn't as bad as I was expecting tho. Fighters on X.red were slitting wrists and having meltdowns left and right.

REALLY omg rip2

And REALLY OMG pt.2 about ANOM rip2 How many times did she sing this song by now? dead2 It's like a throwback to her fucking up through the entire year back then, when she couldn't get one performance right! I was waiting for professional videos so I didn't watch the cellphone ones, but now I gotta see.

18 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

REALLY omg rip2

And REALLY OMG pt.2 about ANOM rip2 How many times did she sing this song by now? dead2 It's like a throwback to her fucking up through the entire year back then, when she couldn't get one performance right! I was waiting for professional videos so I didn't watch the cellphone ones, but now I gotta see.

She was filling in the blanks with "hoo"s and "HA"s dead2

47 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Oh my god, missing the cue Britney teas eve1

Omg she kept messing up the lyrics the whole way through the song dead2

Some of those dancer boys are catching my eye tho nat1 Apart from Gilbert I don't recognise any of them, but I never did tbh. The only ones I know are him and Jeri Slaughter's sister whose name I can't remember rn dead2 But they are the ones that have been with her since like 2000, so...

Just now, Kirjava said:

Omg she kept messing up the lyrics the whole way through the song dead2

Some of those dancer boys are catching my eye tho nat1 Apart from Gilbert I don't recognise any of them, but I never did tbh. The only ones I know are him and Jeri Slaughter's sister whose name I can't remeber rn dead2 But they are the ones that have been with her since like 2000, so...

I used to remember them all by name, from Stripped dvd. I think about 3 of those are with her. That other guy Miguel or something, the girl that gave birth (probably retired)...

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I used to remember them all by name, from Stripped dvd. I think about 3 of those are with her. That other guy Miguel or something, the girl that gave birth (probably retired)...

No, the girl that gave birth is Jeri's sister and is still with her. I just can't remember her name rn giveup1

tumblr_l5pteuIZDV1qbhhnbo1_400.jpg

MONIQUE!! That's right.