G like MC

Announcing that I'm officially a snake worshipper!

Welcome to the snake den! wub1 

Feel free to take lessons in parseltongue, it's our official language! wub1 

I hope to see you slithering on around these parts more often! wub1 

You've arrived just in time to bask in the glory of TS6, the next testament in our holy book! wub1 

Hiss Hiss.

Snakelor.png

11 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

Its nice! It took a bit to grow on me but I like it a lot 

Same! I like that it's a different sound from her. Since this is your initiation thread, what are your favourite Taylor songs and was there a specific moment that made you decide you were a fan, knowing your historically anti-taylor stance  lol2 

10 minutes ago, Kali said:

Same! I like that it's a different sound from her. Since this is your initiation thread, what are your favourite Taylor songs and was there a specific moment that made you decide you were a fan, knowing your historically anti-taylor stance  lol2 

Favorite song of all time is a tie between Everything has changed & Mine, then in no order it's YBWM, Love Story, Red, Style, OOTW and Wildest Dreams jj2 

specific moment was this gif cause she's just everything 

3ff7c010-2722-11e4-a021-efb632dc6dd9_Tay

17 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

Favorite song of all time is a tie between Everything has changed & Mine, then in no order it's YBWM, Love Story, Red, Style, OOTW and Wildest Dreams jj2 

Aw Mine is one of my faves also, I relate to it a lot oprah1 Now stay perched with us for TS6 release yas2 

Btw I'm digging your username change bef03085c9acbfc817562072566b61d1.jpg

19 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

omg I love it when people with TASTE join the Snake Squad yas1 

16 minutes ago, Kali said:

Aw Mine is one of my faves also, I relate to it a lot oprah1 Now stay perched with us for TS6 release yas2 

Btw I'm digging your username change bef03085c9acbfc817562072566b61d1.jpg

I'm def perched! Haha

thank you, I love the story Bjork has behind VAAB

the song talks about a boy who saw everything from a "beauty point of view, and not superficial beauty but the beauty of brushing your teeth and the beauty of waking up in the morning in the right beat and the beauty of having a conversation with a person." as revealed by the singer.

3 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

I'm def perched! Haha

thank you, I love the story Bjork has behind VAAB

the song talks about a boy who saw everything from a "beauty point of view, and not superficial beauty but the beauty of brushing your teeth and the beauty of waking up in the morning in the right beat and the beauty of having a conversation with a person." as revealed by the singer.

Oh wow I just listened to it. V sensual rih1