Goldie

Why was Cherry God left off of X and not No-die-ty?

I thought that song was a Runaways cover first rip3

Kylo Renogue has so many songs with iconic, previously used titles rip2

I'm your chchchchch-cherry bomb mess1

The song is great and Nudity is horrible. Although people here hate 2 Hearts, so I don't vouch for the taste, I mean look at "Put your cash in my purse" voting from our deeply loved, but problematic favourite Shiver moo1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

The song is great and Nudity is horrible. Although people here hate 2 Hearts, so I don't vouch for the taste, I mean look at "Put your cash in my purse" voting from our deeply loved, but problematic favourite Shiver moo1

whit1 

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Wait, four Kylie stans hate Nu-di-ty? But @Lachlan said I was the only Kylie stan who hated it the other day nat1

2 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Most of her un-released songs deserved to be in their respective albums, but what can i say..... 

HoJK53I.gif

@Liam @Goldie while we're on the topic, what do you guys think of "King or Queen"? it's in her "2 Hearts" EP 

Bbp5cc9.gif

King or Queen is good, I like it but not so memorable - same for Magnetic Electric

Just now, Liam said:

Wait, four Kylie stans hate Nu-di-ty? But @Lachlan said I was the only Kylie stan who hated it the other day nat1

I don't hate Nu-di-ty but every time it comes on I literally wonder for several minutes of how someone could possibly fathom and conceptualize the mere idea of it, then how it came to fruition and beat out Cherry God for final tracklist of X kylie1 

Just now, Goldie said:

I don't hate Nu-di-ty but every time it comes on I literally wonder for several minutes of how someone could possibly fathom and conceptualize the mere idea of it, then how it came to fruition and beat out Cherry God for final tracklist of X kylie1 

You should hate Nu-di-ty because it promotes poor annunciation and social skills!