G like MC

FOTP MAFIA (SEASON 4) SIGN-UPS CLOSED

Just now, Tampon said:

Speaking of which, interesting how @Hannah. is missing from the signed up list, could it be @Venus as a Boy didn't like her lack of participant in season 3? #tamponTHEORISES  Image result for gif Zachary Campbell

When will Slasher? rumors are the network is 50/50 on renewal  Image result for gif Zachary Campbell

Hannah is already busy with a prime time show we can only dream of having called Big Brother but she'll be back for all star edition jj2 

4 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

Theory confirmed! jj2 

Am I to understand there's been some behind the scene discussion between you two? interesting  Image result for gif Zachary Campbell

4 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

Hannah is already busy with a prime time show we can only dream of having called Big Brother but she'll be back for all star edition jj2 

A big what? never heard of it I apologize, it sounds very sweet.
All star edition? was she promised this to return? because... I can think of a few people deserving of participating in such season, such as me, but her name... I don't see it coming up Image result for gif Zachary Campbell

12 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

will she be the one scrubbing the blood of the dead or

lD1EV2M.gif

43 minutes ago, Venus as a Boy said:

You are invited to play!

Reveal hidden contents

you're welcome sia3 

@Entea @Honey @ChooseyLover @Jony @Jae @Lachlan @TattooedHear @Jake @Semeria @Hyun. @Hannah. @Hylia @Nightmare@Taylor @#Music@barbiej33p @fab @Ryan  @#Music@Nightmare@blankdreams.@The Black Parade@trashmagic @Tampon @Sad Dream@Bambi@Snow@Entea@fab@Royale@Juinae @PhCh @blankdreams. @Kristina @RihannaRTT @H.O.N.E.Y @The Black Parade @Nick Jonas @frankgutz @Saiga @Hylia @Nocturn @Entea @Sylk @Bambi  @Tampon @fab @bussybop @lautnerfied @Dior @Anna-wa @TattooedHeart @#MusicNotTheBling @Scully @ChooseyLover @Mikey Likey @Newton @California boy @Justas @Christian. @Maryanne @Vesper @Lord Stoneheart @WorkDude @harryoopsididit @Jae @trashmagic @Destiny. @Hot as Ice @imaslave4britney @Sylkmonster @Erotic Romance @Jose @The Black Parade @theonesthatentertain @TillTheWorldEnds @Gabriel @Honey~ @Archie @Destiny's Childs @Michael. @Alek @GlenCoco @BlackJesus @Anna-wa @The Last Of Us @Iridescent @Juinae @Babybrit @TTWEHIAM @itsryanyall @Adriano @Brent Brashear @belinda@Sheezus @Addi @Nick Jonas ✅ @Cady Heron @M3LL155X @Sad Dream @Bill Kaulitz @Hunty Bear @Hannah. @Cortez @TattooedHeart @Perfect Illusion @Rachel Berry @Fancy Moonlight @Hyun. @Dr. Slay @Undercover @Taylor @Baby I @Ghibli @Carlos @The Black Parade @Moonlight @Okan @Snow @blankdreams. @Carlos @Jae @Belinda @Jake @Royalty @Justas @Juinae @Saiga @Halcyon @Babydoll. @Law @TheFameMonster @Maryanne @Michael.

Sorry, I'm swamped with assignments since it's nearly the end of the first semester giveup1

I will be rooting for my bae @#Music whit1

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

wait, what? um1

didnt season 3 just start? um1

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

Okay guys, since we've had multiple reports of people screenshotting PMs and breaking rules, we're going to have to reset the season with some new rules in place. jj4

2 hours ago, Americunt said:

The big changes:

No private messaging between players will be allowed at all. If you are caught private messaging another player during the season, you will be ejected from the game immediately.

Screenshotting anything from a host PM is also an automatic ejection from the game.

Once you are dead by any means, you may not post in any game threads. You are dead; the dead can't speak.

All voting and deliberation must be done in public.

Roles will be swapped. You are not guaranteed to get a different role when the season begins again, but there's a chance you will.