I was thinking this too

What should we call it? moo1

THE LEGENDLIE LOUNGE cry6

3 hours ago, Divinity said:

I forgot how great this performance was cry0ย 

ย 

This performance isย cry6 G O D L I E

10 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Omg this just made me so sad. I had no idea Flower was about wanting children either cry8

It's not too late for her tho. If Janet could do it at 50, then she could too. Altho I think Janet had her eggs frozen when she was younger? Still, it's possible. Josh is only 29 so as long as all is good with him his baby gravy should still be working fine.

I do feel bad for Kylie though. Oh also I just thought There's also the possibility that she could have complications conceiving because of having cancer and the treatment, etc. She could adopt also?

Also mess at Dannii saying she never wanted kids and she has one rih9

She's dedicated her whole life to her career so she really deserves a child cry8

8 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

Omg this just made me so sad. I had no idea Flower was about wanting children either cry8

It's not too late for her tho. If Janet could do it at 50, then she could too. Altho I think Janet had her eggs frozen when she was younger? Still, it's possible. Josh is only 29 so as long as all is good with him his baby gravy should still be working fine.

I do feel bad for Kylie though. Oh also I just thought There's also the possibility that she could have complications conceiving because of having cancer and the treatment, etc. She could adopt also?

She's dedicated her whole life to her career so she really deserves a child cry8

Pretty sure you wouldn't mind if she adopts youย jj2

ย 

also fucking screaming at "baby gravy"ย orangu1

1 hour ago, LadyGootGoot said:

She said that she's kinda accepted that she's never gonna have kids now, I reckon that the chemotherapy has really scuppered her chances of conceiving cry8ย 

ย 

But speaking toย The Sunday Times Magazineย about whether having children is something her and Sasse are serious about, she said: โ€œWell, as time goes by that becomes a different kettle of fish.โ€

Minogue, who has three nephews that she is โ€œcrazyโ€ about,ย added that she had come to terms with the fact that she might never give birth.

โ€œI guess you have those visions of, 'God, what would my child looks like?ย Be it a boy or a girl? What would I see of myself in them?'โ€ she revealed. โ€œThatโ€™s saddening, but Iโ€™ve thought about it for a long time and Iโ€™ve had to face that for a long time.โ€

In the interview, the singer also spoke candidly about her experiences after being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, admitting that she had considered adoption.

But she said that, for anyone dealing with the illness, there comes a point where โ€œyou want to screamโ€ if anyone suggests there are โ€œmany optionsโ€.

โ€œIt is marvellous there are options,โ€ she said. โ€œBut when you are dealing with other stuff and things that you took for granted are taken away from you, it is like, yes, there are options, butโ€ฆโ€

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/kylie-minogue-suggests-may-not-havechildren-admits-time-goes/

cry8ย 

21 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

โ€œI guess you have those visions of, 'God, what would my child looks like?ย Be it a boy or a girl? What would I see of myself in them?'โ€ she revealed. โ€œThatโ€™s saddening, but Iโ€™ve thought about it for a long time and Iโ€™ve had to face that for a long time.โ€

cry4ย poor thing. Honestly, I think she gets fed up with people asking her, as anyone would. It must feel so frustrating.

25 minutes ago, Rebelhearter said:

cry4ย poor thing. Honestly, I think she gets fed up with people asking her, as anyone would. It must feel so frustrating.

Agreed! No woman "has" to have a child, but it's just kinda sad because she obviously wanted them but it's very unlikely now, unless she adopts or somethingย cry5

Just now, trashmagic said:

Agreed! No woman "has" to have a child, but it's just kinda sad because she obviously wanted them but it's very unlikely now, unless she adopts or somethingย cry5

Exactly. There was an article defending her a while ago saying 'Just because she's a woman her purpose in life is not solely to reproduce', which I 100% agree with, but I think the case here which that journalist didn't read was that she does actually want children, it's not a case of people pressuring her to have one. Either way,ย cry4

1 minute ago, Rebelhearter said:

Exactly. There was an article defending her a while ago saying 'Just because she's a woman her purpose in life is not solely to reproduce', which I 100% agree with, but I think the case here which that journalist didn't read was that she does actually want children, it's not a case of people pressuring her to have one. Either way,ย cry4

It's so sad brit2

But she is a SURVIVOR so good for her!

Just now, trashmagic said:

It's so sad brit2

But she is a SURVIVOR so good for her!

I'm suuuuuuuuper proud of her. My inspiration, 100%ย cry7