ajp

The Tension Lounge

Put Your Hands Up, is #1 on Billboard Club Play Chart for next Thursday's published chart! :cheer: 4th #1 off of Aprhodite and 5th if you include Higher with Taio Cruz.

KYLIE

APHRODITE LES FOLIES

LIVE IN LONDON

“The pop princess set a new benchmark for arena shows with Les Folies and redefined the term ‘spectacular’ along the way” – Daily Star

CD/DVD & 2D/3D BLU-RAY RELEASED NOVEMBER 28th

Parlophone will release Kylie’s amazing performance ‘Aphrodite - Les Folies’, filmed live at London’s O2 Arena last April, on CD, DVD and Blu-ray on November 28th. The tour was Kylie’s most ambitious and spectacular to date and the DVD footage, filmed over 2 nights, captures the show at its absolute peak. Directed by William Baker and Marcus Viner, all formats also feature an exclusive tour documentary.

The ultra theatrical tour was devised with Kylie’s creative director, William Baker and toured 5 continents, 27 countries, 55 cities, 77 shows, with 150 days on the road, 85,000km travelled and audience numbers in excess of 575,000.

With costumes created exclusively for Kylie by Dolce & Gabbana, the stage show followed an enchanting Greek mythology theme, and featured an astonishing water finale. This was a show that truly redefined what a pop concert could be.

Acclaim for Aphrodite: Les Folies

“A dazzling fashion-fabulous spectacle…a show so extraordinarily extravagant and spectacularly indulgent…Kylie was stupendous!” – Sunday Times

“Kylie Minogue is not just a pop star any more, she is a veritable goddess” – The Telegraph

“The most spectacular finale I’ve ever seen at an arena show…she rose to the top of a rotating fountain as acrobats splashed around her and the front rows got gloriously soaked. It was the graceful, breathtaking and unforgettable highlight of a show that saw this modern Aphrodite secure her legendary status” – Evening Standard

“Bigger, better, bolder, camper and brighter than any of Minogue’s previous shows…not to be missed” – Sunday Telegraph

Formats available:

DVD with bonus double-CD set of the live concert and a free theatrical release poster (total 3 disks)

Special Limited Edition DVD boxed-set with bonus double-CD set of the live concert and an exclusive 12-page booklet (total 3 disks)

Blu-ray DVD with a bonus 3D DVD (i.e. 2 separate DVD disks: 1x2D DVD & 1x3D DVD)

The track listing is:

The Birth of Aphrodite intro

Aphrodite

The One

Wow

Illusion

I Believe In You

Cupid Boy

Spinning Around

Get Outta My Way

What Do I Have to Do

Beautiful

Slow

Confide

Can’t Get You Out Of My Head

In My Arms

Looking for an Angel

Closer

There Must Be An Angel

Love At First Sight

If You Don’t Love Me

Better The Devil You Know

Better than Today

Put Your Hands Up

Million Dollar Intro

On A Night Like This

All The Lovers

Can't wait to buy my BluRay copy cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

Oh I read something about it. I don't think she'll come in Italy with this one :( I would love to go abroad and see her again but I have to save my money for Godonna and her tour xtina1

But it's such a wonderful idea, only Kylie cry4.gif' alt='cry3'>.gif' alt='cry2'>

We better start saving now!Cus those gurls have no mercy when it comes to pricing xtina1

Yass but I would love to see her doing something extraordinary for her 25th year.But I don't know how she can top Les folies tough.

And enough with the GH albums pls xtina1