The Legends Only Lounge

6,708 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

Not the best Quality and the reflection is annoying but you get the idea cry6

Hide contents

Q87hiGw.jpg

I put it in a frame meant for an LP cause I wanted extra room too. Thinking of maybe putting other pics from the IP era in there possibly cry6

Imagine framing the IP vinyl giveup1 

4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Imagine framing the IP vinyl giveup1 

SOMEDAY.mp3 giveup1

19 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

Not the best Quality and the reflection is annoying but you get the idea cry6

Hide contents

Q87hiGw.jpg

I put it in a frame meant for an LP cause I wanted extra room too. Thinking of maybe putting other pics from the IP era in there possibly cry6

An icon, a legend, she DID that!!! cry6

I just finished a more or less entire re-listen of Legendlie's discography including her unreleased stuff

I'm sure I missed a couple things or am missing some stuff but still... she is truly AMAZING oprah2

She has had so many different sounds and styles through the years oprah2 She is always doing something different and is always interesting no matter what oprah2

Truly a Legend oprah2

can we get the name of this thread changed jj3 

36 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

can we get the name of this thread changed jj3 

I was thinking this too

What should we call it? moo1

12 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

I was thinking this too

What should we call it? moo1

THE LEGENDLIE LOUNGE cry6

Changed it to something more appropriate. jj2

It's the beginning of January you all jj4

Why not Impossible Princess?

I forgot how great this performance was cry0 

very fitting name! gaga13

3 hours ago, Divinity said:

her doing Vogue mixed in with BU was just imready1

3 hours ago, Divinity said:

This performance is cry6 G O D L I E

10 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Omg this just made me so sad. I had no idea Flower was about wanting children either cry8

It's not too late for her tho. If Janet could do it at 50, then she could too. Altho I think Janet had her eggs frozen when she was younger? Still, it's possible. Josh is only 29 so as long as all is good with him his baby gravy should still be working fine.

I do feel bad for Kylie though. Oh also I just thought There's also the possibility that she could have complications conceiving because of having cancer and the treatment, etc. She could adopt also?

Also mess at Dannii saying she never wanted kids and she has one rih9

She's dedicated her whole life to her career so she really deserves a child cry8

8 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

Omg this just made me so sad. I had no idea Flower was about wanting children either cry8

It's not too late for her tho. If Janet could do it at 50, then she could too. Altho I think Janet had her eggs frozen when she was younger? Still, it's possible. Josh is only 29 so as long as all is good with him his baby gravy should still be working fine.

I do feel bad for Kylie though. Oh also I just thought There's also the possibility that she could have complications conceiving because of having cancer and the treatment, etc. She could adopt also?

She's dedicated her whole life to her career so she really deserves a child cry8

Pretty sure you wouldn't mind if she adopts you jj2

also fucking screaming at "baby gravy" orangu1

1 hour ago, LadyGootGoot said:

She said that she's kinda accepted that she's never gonna have kids now, I reckon that the chemotherapy has really scuppered her chances of conceiving cry8 

But speaking to The Sunday Times Magazine about whether having children is something her and Sasse are serious about, she said: “Well, as time goes by that becomes a different kettle of fish.”

Minogue, who has three nephews that she is “crazy” about, added that she had come to terms with the fact that she might never give birth.

“I guess you have those visions of, 'God, what would my child looks like? Be it a boy or a girl? What would I see of myself in them?'” she revealed. “That’s saddening, but I’ve thought about it for a long time and I’ve had to face that for a long time.”

In the interview, the singer also spoke candidly about her experiences after being diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005, admitting that she had considered adoption.

But she said that, for anyone dealing with the illness, there comes a point where “you want to scream” if anyone suggests there are “many options”.

“It is marvellous there are options,” she said. “But when you are dealing with other stuff and things that you took for granted are taken away from you, it is like, yes, there are options, but…”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/kylie-minogue-suggests-may-not-havechildren-admits-time-goes/

cry8 

1 hour ago, LadyGootGoot said:

his baby gravy

cry7