The Tension Lounge

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

that was @fab lKMZKG2.jpg

you supported his claims lKMZKG2.jpg

Just now, Aidan. said:

Serving straight 45 year old Dad realness with your car avi

lKMZKG2.jpg

I know lKMZKG2.jpg

for real tho if this avi keeps getting deleted I'll have to grow up and get a proper set for once. Already rueing that day lKMZKG2.jpg

11 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Wtf is this even supposed to be on the bottom of the Golden Boy Vinyl.

Looks like a Crab Claw or smth rip2

kylie-golden-boy-2014-2.jpg

Got this bought and sent over by a European friend of mine and yes I must agree it's a bit strange seeing the back of this vinyl jj3

Took me a while to see that it was 'Golden Boy' and a lipstick with 'Kylie' forming the tube jj4

I was in Marshalls - standing in line, waiting to check-out my new pair of jeans when this Slaylie song came on. cry1

How random, but I bopped to it in my head whilst checking the ass of the guy in front of me buying "Under Armour" gym shorts lol2

32 minutes ago, ajp said:

I was in Marshalls - standing in line, waiting to check-out my new pair of jeans when this Slaylie song came on. cry1

How random, but I bopped to it in my head whilst checking the ass of the guy in front of me buying "Under Armour" gym shorts lol2

ahh I love the best song on Aphrodite

9 hours ago, Rebelhearter said:

Got this bought and sent over by a European friend of mine and yes I must agree it's a bit strange seeing the back of this vinyl jj3

Took me a while to see that it was 'Golden Boy' and a lipstick with 'Kylie' forming the tube jj4

Omg now that you've said that it's so obvious jj4

4 hours ago, ajp said:

My friend works at a Marshalls and she's told me before they play THE most random songs

Can you set a community up? I forgot my password and made a new account and can't create a community thing until I'm level 3 dead2

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I am jj4