G like MC

Mafia Season 4

4 minutes ago, The Emancipation of Momo said:

Hmmm who deserves it the most brit9, Ill just try to catch up brit7

I'll give u a summary jj2 

-on night one, fab was murdered by the mafia, and #Music was murdered by the Serial killer. 

-on day one we had the first lynch (vote out) and the person who had the most votes was Nightmare, and he was lynched (eliminated) and it was revealed he was the Doctor. So since the Doctor died, the nurse's powers are now activated (they can protect one person or himself each night)

-on night two, the mafia and the serial killer weren't able to kill anyone because the person or persons they chose had immunity.

-so now we are on day two, and in two hours the voting will end and the person with the most votes will be lynched 

1 minute ago, Venus as a Boy said:

I'll give u a summary jj2 

-on night one, fab was murdered by the mafia, and #Music was murdered by the Serial killer. 

-on day one we had the first lynch (vote out) and the person who had the most votes was Nightmare, and he was lynched (eliminated) and it was revealed he was the Doctor. So since the Doctor died, the nurse's powers are now activated (he can protect one person or himself each night)

-on night two, the mafia and the serial killer weren't able to kill anyone because the person or persons they chose had immunity.

-so now we are on day two, and in two hours the voting will end and the person with the most votes will be lynched 

cry6Thanks so much sis, I'll have my vote in an hour