G like MC

Mafia Season 4

1 minute ago, SANDCASTLES said:

I'm voting Tampon for the kiis

ffs ofc the corrupt cop who's presset I didn't die in season 3 would, y'all are thirsty for a juicy lynch I see, because I literally see no reason to lynch me, I can't at the most dumb excuse for "evidence" convincing anyone scream1 IM GETTING PISSED TBH scream1 THIS FUCKING SET UP fsfdposkfpods scream1 

30 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

now why would you keep on pulling last season to defend yourself? smells fishy! wendy1

orangu1 Lynch me if you want, but you'll be sorry!

6 minutes ago, Tampon said:

The constant lies regarding role assignment, far too much, first it was "I was a slasher I can't be mafia!!" which was a lie as you were mafia, now this same shit? very believable dead2 

I don't have any evidence (nor should anyone else have, since we literally can't communicate outside this thread so I'm not sure how else one would get evidence) but honestly your fishy ass posts are their own evidence at this point wat3
I was literally making jokes regarding the Music thing and the fact he died this game, while proving my impact and importance , has nothing to do with me, well it might have actually, I guess the killer could have been trying to frame me using your exact terrible argument, why do I always get set up dead1

THIS LOGIC IS SENSELESS WBU BITCH YOU'VE BEEN MAFIA TWICE IN A ROW NOW, WHY THE FUCK NOT A 3RD TIME?? dead1 

Sure Joanne.gif

Although you do have a point with the framing thing. rav1 

3 minutes ago, Tampon said:

And btw of course @Nightmare comes out of nowhere to frame me using the person who died as an argument (which is stupid, I wouldn't kill someone who'd make me a suspect) could it be you're the killer and you literally killed music for this petty argument set up? wat3 yikes if so bc... wat3 

No, I'm not that bad. wat3 

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Sure Joanne.gif

Literally at all your posts with the baseless accusations and wrongful claims about role assignments wat3 

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

No, I'm not that bad. wat3 

Lemme hope so because I would expect more from you tbh <3 wat3 

4 minutes ago, Tampon said:

ffs ofc the corrupt cop who's presset I didn't die in season 3 would, y'all are thirsty for a juicy lynch I see, because I literally see no reason to lynch me, I can't at the most dumb excuse for "evidence" convincing anyone scream1 IM GETTING PISSED TBH scream1 THIS FUCKING SET UP fsfdposkfpods scream1 

Image result for i cant believe youre still bitter meme

Well fuck idk who to vote for wat3 and I'm highkey considered for my safety rn, I understand y'all could fall for this crap because there is literally no other argument ugh wat3 

lemme analyze all the posts in this thread since literally all the communications in this game are in this thread, maybe I'll come up with something wat3