WarrenThanksYouAll

Madonna movie in the making?

A BLISTERING biopic about music icon Madonna’s rise to fame has topped an annual list of the best unproduced screenplays in Hollywood.

Compiled by Variety, the yearly ‘Black List’ is a survey of more than 250 studio executives, asking them to choose which are the favourite scripts they’ve read that so far haven’t received the greenlight for filming.

Writer Elyse Hollander’s Blond Ambition, which focuses on Madonna’s early 1980s transformation from struggling New York dancer to Queen of Pop, topped the list with 49 votes from the jury.

Signs are good for Blond Ambition, too — it’s been bought by film industry power player Brett Ratner’s Ratpac company.

There’s no word on whether Madonna has seen or indeed approves of the Blond Ambition script, however the pop icon has been in a reflective mood of late — just this week she gave a stirring speech while accepting Billboard’s Woman of the Year award, opening up about how she’s carved out a 34-year career in what at times has been a very hostile industry.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/movies/upcoming-movies/the-awesome-film-scripts-hollywood-hasnt-snapped-up/news-story/1d5901003169323adcf38d99211ecd39

Well, more than being surprised somebody wrote a screenplay already, I'm surprised the jury likes it so much rih1

I think this would be great tbh. Let Miley play Madge, the physical resemblance is stunning, she's a great actress and then people would have double the reason to go see it nat2

Make it happen!!

14 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Well, more than being surprised somebody wrote a screenplay already, I'm surprised the jury likes it so much rih1

I think this would be great tbh. Let Miley play Madge, the physical resemblance is stunning, she's a great actress and then people would have double the reason to go see it nat2

Make it happen!!

orly1 

6 minutes ago, Neyde said:

orly1 

With the right make-up and costuming she'll come closest to her, in some of her performances it was literally like watching 80s Madonna footage to me brit15 Not gonna bother trying to find them now, but this shot for Vogue should do:

10fashion-miley.jpg

If anyone can/should do it, it's her imo clap1

And if you think she can't act, well bitch you're wrong demi1 Go check her out in Woody Allen(yes that's right, one of the most respected filmmakers ever who adores her and thinks she's massively talented)'s new series gaga11