R E I N C A R N A T I O N: Chapter 3 [Warning: Contains Sexual and Violent Graphics]

25 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

What's the best time for u all to have the main updates? Let me know.

Anytime between, 11am - 11pm PST

11 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

What's the best time for u all to have the main updates? Let me know.

Well, with the holidays coming up pretty much never fall1 But around evenings of GMT is fine for me I guess.  (I have a really difficult exam coming up in January so between Christmas and that I'll be busy with that...)

But if we're busy we can just check the updates when we have time, right?

On 12/19/2016 at 2:59 PM, Kirjava said:

Well, with the holidays coming up pretty much never fall1 But around evenings of GMT is fine for me I guess.  (I have a really difficult exam coming up in January so between Christmas and that I'll be busy with that...)

But if we're busy we can just check the updates when we have time, right?

Sis I'm trying to wrap the game up. I just wish people help me achieve that by picking a great time and showing up to updates. aretha1

#DecisionTime:

290a21346e.png

Leader of the Deadly Viper Assasination Squad, Bill, called his trainee, Elle Driver (@Honey) to give her more information on her target, Dolly.

Bill: So this is what I know about her. She's very slithery, you know how some stars hardly ever wear the same dress twice? Well she hardly

sleeps in the same place twice. She does have friends or let's say "loved ones" whom she visits without their knowledge.  One of them is Jonathan

(@SWINΞ)who used to know her before she became "Dolly". They grew up together. What their actual relationship is I'm not sure. If you get to

Jonathan and use him as bait, you can gut them both when she falls for it and shows up. I know you're capable of doing that despite you having

just one eye against them with four.

290a42c10a.png

Now Elle has to make the decision:

1) To go after Jonathan and use him to lure Dolly.

2) To wait for a better plan/new target that's worth her time. (If you choose this, you have to choose a new target)