Luca

What did you think of Ariana this year?

Ever since Focus happened, every stan in this fanbase had a little meltdown, we can't deny that! sia1 However, she bumped through with a new album title and theme "Dangerous Woman" in December. Remember when the album was called "Moonlight"? 

Now here is the gag, has your opinion changed on Ariana, and more importantly - do you think she became an IT girl this year or will she remain a Disney singer with the diva attitude?  uUv0o8O.gif

9 minutes ago, Hannah. said:

She's always been an icon in the making who just needs to work on her visuals and live performances to me. Focus and renaming her album haven't changed that? dead7 

It was just an introduction to the thread aura1 

I liked the year, but she needs to up her visual game. All her videos need to be Focus/Side to Side level from now on. No more rolling around on a couch and/or bed looking cute.. aura1 

Performances could use a little work. She has nothing that truly stands out, but shit not a lot of people have that anyway so aura1 

Also she needs to balance out the promo. She used it all up on Into You at the beginning of its' run and when it needed the most, it didn't have any. She should also do Carpool Karaoke for her next single, the effect is MASSIVE aura1 

Other than that, I love her 100% and this album proves she's capable of hitting Katy/Gaga peak levels (music wise)

America needs to give her ha #1 right NOW! 

Overall, i think Ari is still improving and her next era will probably be her best. I lowkey like My everything a tiny more than Dangerous Woman, but maturing her look was the right move.

And i agree, she needs to improve her visuals ASAP dead7

2 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Mexico is so proud of Aryana right now! She's the hope of the pop music and she will tore down the future walls of oppression! xx

insta36skd.gif

I will burn down Krispy Kreme in honor of Ms Grande

insta36skd.gif

When will Kelly Terry?

insta36skd.gif