Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Songs from one album that could fit on another?

Do you guys think any of her songs from one album could potentially fit on another?

I think Kylie and Enjoy Yourself are pretty much the same so you could swap around songs and you'd never know the difference lol. Except EY is a lot more fillerish

I also think Butterfly could have potentially fit on Impossible Princess if the production was a bit more stripped back and less poppy and club influenced.

1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

Naughty Boy remains ha best song.

Anyway I think Right Here Right Now (Moroder one) could fit in Aphrodite just fine.

I think you are confusing Naughty Girl and Down Boy as the same track ny1 

Just now, P.O.P said:

Naughty Boy remains ha best song.

Anyway I think Right Here Right Now (Moroder one) could fit in Aphrodite just fine.

Stannnn for Holly!! cry0

Butf is Naughty Boy tho? U mean Down Boy which is her epic slayage cos lbr it's not gonna be Naughty Girl which is cute but not her best cheryl1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Stannnn for Holly!! cry0

Butf is Naughty Boy tho? U mean Down Boy which is her epic slayage cos lbr it's not gonna be Naughty Girl which is cute but not her best cheryl1

I meant Naught Girl cry6

the total slayage cry6

Just now, P.O.P said:

Can't take the sadness cry2

In your Eyes cry2

Can't put the truth back cry6

IN MY LAYF cry6

Omg I take it back those lines brought back so much nostalgia along with her half-naked moving posters music video. rih1

When did this turn into the Holly Valance thread jj3 1 flop at a time please!

EY could easily have been a re-release or deluxe version of Kylie.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.