Gabe.

Maroon 5

Maroon-5-Logo.jpg

Maroon_5,_2011.jpg

Maroon 5 is an American pop rock band that originated in Los Angeles, California. It currently consists of lead vocalist Adam Levine, lead guitarist James Valentine, keyboardist and rhythm guitarist Jesse Carmichael, bassist Mickey Madden, drummer Matt Flynn, and keyboardist PJ Morton.

I was kinda surprised there was no thread already in existence (or if there ever was, it's not in the Other Artists index nor on the first few pages of the forum), so I thought I'd add one!

220px-Maroon_5_-_Songs_About_Jane.png

Maroon_5_-_It_Won't_Be_Soon_Before_Long.

220px-Maroon_5_-_Hands_All_Over.png

Maroon_5_-_Overexposed.png

Maroon_5_-_V_(Official_Album_Cover).png

@Shiver

@Hysteria

@QUINN

@Justas

12 hours ago, Hysteria said:

I've been playing IWBSBL a lot recently legend1helped me forget the horrendous new single too ny5

11 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar jj4 

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar, with a different instrumental, with a more interesting melody, with better lyrics, with good performances and basically by just not existing rav2

1 hour ago, Shiver said:

It would've been somewhat better without Kendrick Lamar, with a different instrumental, with a more interesting melody, with better lyrics, with good performances and basically by just not existing rav2

cupcakKe would reject DWK because it's too basic and ratchet for her ny1

Okay so I just saw the notification for this cause I'm a flop jj4 

Anyways, I love Maroon 5 cry2 I'm not  too familiar with their older stuff, I mostly got into them when Moves Like Jesus came out, and I played the fuck outta Overexposed and V mess1 Payphone is one of my most favourite songs of all time gaga13 But their older stuff is amazing too, Songs About Jane is just omfg cry6 

DWK was a huge disappointment for me, though I do like it more and more I listen to it jj3 It is a bop jj3 

Its just that it follows the fucking overdone and annoying tropical pop trend jj4 

Im still excited for the new album, I do hope this is just the lead single made to be a hit jj3 

The best thing would be if this went the way of Focus, but seeing as it is a huge hit, I'm pretty sure it won't happen jj4 

Anyways, Adam >>> careers cry1 

On 12/20/2016 at 6:35 AM, Justas said:

Okay so I just saw the notification for this cause I'm a flop jj4 

Anyways, I love Maroon 5 cry2 I'm not  too familiar with their older stuff, I mostly got into them when Moves Like Jesus came out, and I played the fuck outta Overexposed and V mess1 Payphone is one of my most favourite songs of all time gaga13 But their older stuff is amazing too, Songs About Jane is just omfg cry6 

DWK was a huge disappointment for me, though I do like it more and more I listen to it jj3 It is a bop jj3 

Its just that it follows the fucking overdone and annoying tropical pop trend jj4 

Im still excited for the new album, I do hope this is just the lead single made to be a hit jj3 

The best thing would be if this went the way of Focus, but seeing as it is a huge hit, I'm pretty sure it won't happen jj4 

Anyways, Adam >>> careers cry1 

So you haven't heard Songs About Jane and It Won't Be Soon Before Long in full, right? I definitely think their strongest material is on those two albums, particularly the former.

8 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

So you haven't heard Songs About Jane and It Won't Be Soon Before Long in full, right? I definitely think their strongest material is on those two albums, particularly the former.

I have listened to Songs About Jane and love it, still haven't listened to It Won't Be Soon Before Too Long and Hands All Over moo1 

6 hours ago, Shiver said:

orly1
orly1orly1orly1
orly1
orly1
orly1

Drag me orangu1 

I know, I'm a flop Stan orangu1