Gabe.

Maroon 5

59 minutes ago, Justas said:

I have listened to Songs About Jane and love it, still haven't listened to It Won't Be Soon Before Too Long and Hands All Over moo1 

Drag me orangu1 

I know, I'm a flop Stan orangu1 

It's not too late to fix your mistakes! moo1 Be sure to let us know what you think of them when you get to it.

6 minutes ago, Victoria Beckham said:

Mm, I'm not familiar. Just took a look at his thread here, I see @QUINN has triumphed in getting his award added tho demi1

At least listen to All Time Low, it's a bit of a hit tbh moo1 Currently in the top 40 of the hot 100 demi1  And yes, Queen @QUINN succeeded at adding his award just like she succeeds at everything else gaga13 

4 hours ago, Victoria Beckham said:

It's not too late to fix your mistakes! moo1 Be sure to let us know what you think of them when you get to it.

4 hours ago, Justas said:

I will for sure, just not now moo1 Still too into Jon Bellion moo1 

We should have a listening party oprah2

I know not all of their fans love their more straight up pop offerings, but I was just listening to One More Night and SUCH A BOP! gaga13

Overexposed stan @Justas and general superfan @Shiver I feel as though the two of you will be the most likely to go along with me here, vindicate me a bit? bey5

3 hours ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

I know not all of their fans love their more straight up pop offerings, but I was just listening to One More Night and SUCH A BOP! gaga13

Overexposed stan @Justas and general superfan @Shiver I feel as though the two of you will be the most likely to go along with me here, vindicate me a bit? bey5

YES the best song on Overproduced and one of their top ten ever tbh gaga13

5 hours ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

Yes, stan talent that is One More God gaga13 

4 minutes ago, QUINN said:

@Breathless Mahoney @Justas @Shiver I ran in here at the distant sounds of One More Night stanning taking place and had to come and scream in agreement!!! alex1 

id also like to make a case for Daylight tho alex1 that overindulgent mess is so cute alex1 

S alex1 T alex1 A alex1 N alex1 

Though I gotta say, Jesusphone is the best song on Overgodsposed for me jj5 

2 hours ago, QUINN said:

@Breathless Mahoney @Justas @Shiver I ran in here at the distant sounds of One More Night stanning taking place and had to come and scream in agreement!!! alex1 

id also like to make a case for Daylight tho alex1 that overindulgent mess is so cute alex1 

Yea I like that song too jj5 Out of the non-singles on that album I probably like Tickets the best.

@QUINN @Justas @Breathless Mahoney To be honest I high-key skip Daylight, and all of the non-OMN singles from that album chi1 Payphone was their worst song up until their recent mess of a trend chaser chi1

I actually don't use many songs from Overexposed although Lucky Strike, Ladykiller, Doin' Dirt and Beautiful Goodbye are essentials chi1