Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Celeb News Camila Leaves Fifth Harmony

37 posts in this topic

She was my favorite in 5H and I enjoyed the collabs she did, but the fact that she couldn't even tell them herself lmfao2 One top 10 hit as a feature and now she thinks she's the Beyoncé of the group lmfao2 

She was always alienated from the rest of the group so good for ha tbh.

Dead at her leaving already dead1

She'll probably be more successful than Nicole because she's younger but she ain't no Beyoncé dead1 

I know there were rumors about her leaving for a while, and I guess she is the most famous one, but I still don't think she has enough star power to pull off a JT/Beyoncè. I'm not really sure Zayn did either, but I could see things picking up for him easier than I can see her launching a successful solo career.

They're obviously so pissed 'informed via her representatives' dead2 I mean Camila girl, that is a COWARDLY move. At least have the guts to tell them to their faces. 

I mean it's been obvious ever since the 7/27 era started that Camila has changed and was a lot more reserved and held back than the Reflection era (where she was an annoying pos), and with her whoring herself out with collabs n shit. But to leave on the DAY your contract expires and to not even have the decency to inform your bandmates in person is pretty lousy tbh.

She didn't give 5H enough time to come into their own. I really hope they continue to have success and she flops, it's all she deserves.

so thankful she's leaving so early into 5H career, guaranteed flop :)

good riddance g0rls! jj1

GOOD. Her voice is annoying and doesn't really mash up good with the pipes of the other girls. Can't wait for their new album, I bet they're going to re-invent themselves after this, it was needed.

I think everyone saw this coming -- but I'm surprised she split at one of the most successful moments of their careers.

So are they gonna change their name or no?

10 hours ago, Hylia said:

Did they ever start?

J5NKel2.gif

beat me to it

J5NKel2.gif

I am disgusted.. can't wait to see H4RMONY slay though.

Anyone heard the audio of Lauren saying they were being worked like slaves? Feel bad for all of them involved. Who knows what was going on behind the scenes already. 

Alsp, Bad Things has already risen four spots on iTunes since Camila left. She has a very feisty fan base already. Will be interesting to see what happens from here on out!

I wonder if they'll change their name. At least this will mean the other girls will get solos and we won't have to hear her cheese grater vocals lmfao1