Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Golden | April 6th, 2018

She's been recording sporadically throughout 2016,so she's got quite a few tracks done already.She won't start completely anew,but I wouldn't expect a new album until later in the year.I think BMG was the best possible deal for her,they've got a good deal more money than most labels and have been chasing her for quite some time.Plus,they've successfully relaunched quite a few careers already.
Word is out that she's got the fire in her again and is experimenting with new sounds,but I'll believe it when I hear it.There have been too many disappointments in recent years and I don't want to get excited prematurely.Seems she's changed her outlook and isn't playing it safe.
What she needs is a complete overhaul in music,image and marketing.And her team.She needs to ditch most of them if she really wants to succeed.They've been doing her no favours by relegating her to heritage act status just to keep their pockets full.she has been too easily swayed and said yes  to everything in recent years.

It's down to BMG now.She's their biggest acquisition yet and I'm sure they want her to succeed.Big time.

27 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

This

will 

be

her

13th

studio

album

change

it

now

fats

ari1

don't do Kylie Cuntmas like that!

20 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I just don't get it? The Abbey Road Sessions should be her 12th album then

that's more of a compilation album really because there's no "new" songs apart from Flour

20 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I just don't get it? The Abbey Road Sessions should be her 12th album then

I count ARS as a compilation album. I actually kind of consider her upcoming album her 13th too but for the sake of clarity and documentation I noted it here as 14th

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.