Hylia

Ariana Grande | Everyday (feat. Future) | 4th Single | TBA

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

ugh I'm ready for a visual fest for this EpJDeS5.gif I'm personally hunting her down if it's her rolling around again EpJDeS5.gif

I'm just expecting it at this point so that I don't get let down again EpJDeS5.gif She's so problematic I can't EpJDeS5.gif

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because SIDE TO SIDE IS MEH, FOCUS IS BASICALLY HER ON A WASHING MACHINE & INTO YOU well I give you that one cuz yeah it's cool EpJDeS5.gif Well yeah those three are easily her best, but she still needs to step up her game EpJDeS5.gif

The sarcasm EpJDeS5.gif not today Satan

Just now, Hannah. said:

I'm just expecting it at this point so that I don't get let down again EpJDeS5.gif She's so problematic I can't EpJDeS5.gif

i mean i want to but with the triple punch of the three flawless videos we've gotten she needs to serve EpJDeS5.gif

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i mean i want to but with the triple punch of the three flawless videos we've gotten she needs to serve EpJDeS5.gif

she could easily pull it off tbh, just a good idea or some iconic thing so that people will recognise it easily aka the bike, the washing machine, the bunny ears EpJDeS5.gif but like more dangerous woman EpJDeS5.gif

10 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Am I the only one who hates the Into You video? EpJDeS5.gif 

i disliked it at first ngl but i love it now EpJDeS5.gif

4 minutes ago, #Music said:

she could easily pull it off tbh, just a good idea or some iconic thing so that people will recognise it easily aka the bike, the washing machine, the bunny ears EpJDeS5.gif but like more dangerous woman EpJDeS5.gif

it's not hard to make a good music video, you just need a strong concept and good visuals to go along with EpJDeS5.gif STS and Focus are examples of great MVs without much storyline to them EpJDeS5.gif

6 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i disliked it at first ngl but i love it now EpJDeS5.gif

it's not hard to make a good music video, you just need a strong concept and good visuals to go along with EpJDeS5.gif STS and Focus are examples of great MVs without much storyline to them for example EpJDeS5.gif

this tbh EpJDeS5.gif I mean, she should hire Z Lala's director EpJDeS5.gif imagine the Tonys, Emmys, Grammys, Oscars EpJDeS5.gif we can only wish

11 hours ago, Manos said:

y'all said it will flop but explain this:

It keeps rising since the time she released it on social media, not big promo but it's rising a lot

so you still think that it's going to flop? bey1

#1152 isn't really something to be proud of.. rip3 

1 hour ago, Adore. said:

#1152 isn't really something to be proud of.. rip3 

sis my point is that it keeps rising since the time Ariana announced it as a single on twitter and instagram, with no video or radio support.

That's something to be proud of bey2

3 minutes ago, Manos said:

sis my point is that it keeps rising since the time Ariana announced it as a single on twitter and instagram, with no video or radio support.

That's something to be proud of bey2

We will see. cheryl1